The smell of a body

last reply
27 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you prefer cologne on your opposite sex partner body while you are having sex? Or, do you like it natural? If you like cologne then what type of smell do u like? you can also specify brands name
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might be a bit unique, but I get migraines from too strong of a smell. I prefer men natural. There is something incredible sexy about the natural scent of a man. (Maybe I should preface, with as long as he is clean and showers regularly... lol)
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Cologne rarely does anything for me because they tend to make them too strong. I prefer the natural scent of a guy...or even the smell of a guy fresh out of the shower.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Fresh out of the shower
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree, After shave can be overpowering. Besides which, it can sting or cause irritation between the legs, almost as annoying as stubble rash. (Do you use that term in America/Australia? When a man needs a shave and goes down on you? Can cause skin irritation. )
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the smell of men's cologne! Aqua de gio
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I don't have much experience of this, but fairly showerfresh, with a hint of Lynx (not the animal kind) shower gel was... Well, I really liked it. Not enough that it masked his natural scent, just enough that I got a little Lynx lacing the air now and again. But I suppose the same would work for any clean, fresh smelling shower gel.

I loved being able to smell just him, but the added gentle fragrance made me feel like he was just out of the shower and all ready for some personal fun.

Ah, memories.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I use following products for my bath before fucking

1. AXE hot ever shower gel and later hot fever perfume smile :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

You just sneak these funnies in when nobody expects them, don't you CD? I think this has been one of your finer efforts,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

HAHA!! I have dreams like that!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scent is pretty important to me. I do enjoy the scent of cologne on my man but agree that many are far too strong (or the guy puts way too much on) It has been known to bother me but there are some wonderful soft scents out today that do me in nicely. Other than that, I'm also a big fan of the after shower clean scent.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by dangerzone69

Most women hate AXE...and as for that other stuff you mentioned, I've never heard of it.NNnecN1cIrbujtuz

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by dangerzone69

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Most women hate AXE...and as for that other stuff you mentioned, I've never heard of it.:dont know:

ohhh . i never had any complain till now... is it like you odnt like it but you dont discuss about it? or is it like hai may be its just one night stand.. so why bother?

** sorry for the typo .. its "HOT FEVER"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

HAHA!! I have dreams like that!!

Should dream like this
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Scent is pretty important to me. I do enjoy the scent of cologne on my man but agree that many are far too strong (or the guy puts way too much on) It has been known to bother me but there are some wonderful soft scents out today that do me in nicely. Other than that, I'm also a big fan of the after shower clean scent.

Can you mention few notes... or any brand name
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some scents can trigger me into a sneezing fit. I like a freshly showered man, I know of afew guys that don't use deodorant that often and I've found myself attracted to their scent. The first time it happened I found myself sighing can you believe, astonished me. Overall if your got deodorant your onto a winner with me, unless you fall into my other catergory and then your A okay too
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
By the time Ive fallen for a guy he has his own scent. The brand isn't really important as much as I've associated that smell to him and everytime i smell a hint of it Im instantly turned on.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the smell of my husband, so natural is oh so very good! I also like it at times when he wears cologne, he wears AXE Phoenix I love the smell of it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
I love the smell of my husband, so natural is oh so very good! I also like it at times when he wears cologne, he wears AXE Phoenix I love the smell of it!

smile :) - finally got one AXE lover
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MissDaisy1
Soap

IRISH SPRING...... ICY BLAST smile :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jennybbaduk
I agree, After shave can be overpowering. Besides which, it can sting or cause irritation between the legs, almost as annoying as stubble rash. (Do you use that term in America/Australia? When a man needs a shave and goes down on you? Can cause skin irritation. )

Hey Jenny, in Australia it's known as pash rash. The scent of a man.. in the bedroom, natural. As with perfume, I prefer subtle scents rather than an overpowering one.
Lurker
0 likes
Fresh out of shower...NO cologne. Instant headache
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Choosiemamma
Fresh out of shower...NO cologne. Instant headache

I had two bad encounters with two different women.... Personally i love the smell of female body which has very mild scent which can be perfume or body lotion bla bla... but my last two encounters was like...

Hellooooooowwwww ... i wanna put a mask on ......... why dont you showerrrrr???? and still i was fucking ... Lust i tell you .. very bad