One Or The Other

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you had to choose giving a Handjob or a Blowjob which would you choose and why?
Lurker
0 likes
Opinions will be divided on this question because when giving a BJ some women enjoy the feeling of being in control others see it as a submissive role.

Personally I only enjoy the submissive role.

As for hand jobs it's great feeling/touching/stroking a hard cock in my hand but not to make the guy cum. It's far more erotic to feel him coming in my mouth.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Why choose, why not do a mixture of the two with the grand finale being accomplished with the mouth? Feeling his cock grow to my touches whether it be a gentle caress of my hand or the teasing touches of my fingertips mixed with the softness and wetness of my mouth.

Unless my hands are tied behind my back I enjoy using both my hands and my mouth. Feeling his cock buried in my throat while my hands massage his balls, its the best of both worlds. No matter how it starts out, its all in the finale and getting that reward in my mouth is much preferred to in my hand.

Of course, if I am forced to choose, blow job over hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Why choose, why not do a mixture of the two with the grand finale being accomplished with the mouth? Feeling his cock grow to my touches whether it be a gentle caress of my hand or the teasing touches of my fingertips mixed with the softness and wetness of my mouth.

Unless my hands are tied behind my back I enjoy using both my hands and my mouth. Feeling his cock buried in my throat while my hands massage his balls, its the best of both worlds. No matter how it starts out, its all in the finale and getting that reward in my mouth is much preferred to in my hand.

Of course, if I am forced to choose, blow job over hand job.

Said it perfectly... Why choose? but if I had to pick... I want the reward in my mouth.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Opinions will be divided on this question because when giving a BJ some women enjoy the feeling of being in control others see it as a submissive role.

Personally I only enjoy the submissive role.

As for hand jobs it's great feeling/touching/stroking a hard cock in my hand but not to make the guy cum. It's far more erotic to feel him coming in my mouth.

I am with Ravyn. Why choose? Do a combination of both.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had to chose one it would be a blow job as I just love to tease with my tongue. I much prefer to use my mouth and my hands at the same time though smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I much prefer blowjobs, but when done properly, they involve a healthy amount of handiwork ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
if i had to choose then it would be a blowjob. i have only done it to one guy but he likes it and is teaching me how to improve. so as they say practice makes perfect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had a gun pointed at my head, I'd have to choose blowjob otherwise I could never really choose - I much prefer to mix it up until my man is completelly and utterly and blissfully satisfied.