Gay without Anal?

last reply
12 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This may seem an odd request, but does anyone know any good gay/bi-sexual stories that don't involve anal? I'm a bi-curious guy and I'm trying to explore that area of my sexuality, but anal play just doesn't appeal to me (in any context!)... also, am I weird?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Of course you're not weird.

However, a great way to explore that part of your nature is to mold your curiosity and fantasies into a story. You'd be surprised at where your mind can take you. And it could turn out great.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops! Just realised there is a little buggery in the "Wolf's Lair" one. Just skip over the scene with Wolfgang and you ought to be fine smile
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks guys! Nice to know I'm not *too* weird! smile I'll check out the stories you've recommended.

SlipperyWhenWet, I had actually been working on some stories based on day-dreams/fantasies I'd had... but since I've no real experience I wasn't sure whether I should share them...
0 likes
I started out in kind of the same place (bi-curious but not really into anal) but anal is now working its way into my fantasies. Plenty for two men to do that doesn't involve it, though. I've written one gay story (unsubmitted but will rectify that soon) and didn't intend to have anal at first but somehow it got in there. A case of the story taking me where it wanted me to go, I guess.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by AbidingLust
Thanks guys! Nice to know I'm not *too* weird! smile I'll check out the stories you've recommended.

SlipperyWhenWet, I had actually been working on some stories based on day-dreams/fantasies I'd had... but since I've no real experience I wasn't sure whether I should share them...

Go for it. As harbor said, it's genuine...and that in and of itself will make it good.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AbidingLust

every writer had a first story. Take me for instance I wrote my first Lush story thinking it was horrible and no one would like it. I was wrong, people love it and I am writing a lot more because I found out I love it to.

Moral: You won't know unless you try. you don't want to look back later in life and think "what if..."
Lurker
0 likes
Actually that would make for a sensual sensation type story
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bump! I'm with Guest, I'm in exactly the same place. Glad to find others who feels the same! Does anyone else have any more recommendations?

Sam ;) x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
This may seem an odd request, but does anyone know any good gay/bi-sexual stories that don't involve anal? I'm a bi-curious guy and I'm trying to explore that area of my sexuality, but anal play just doesn't appeal to me (in any context!)... also, am I weird?

...almost any of my stories...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In two years I'm sure you've found quite a few stories of the kind you were looking for, but I've written a lot of them. The only two on Lush stories are "My New Brother-In-Law" and "A Different Kind of Brother-In-Law". In my private life, I had oral sex for years before I tried anal, and I still prefer oral, weird or not. I also wonder if in these two years you got around to anal. Update?