What makes lush so addictive?

last reply
55 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been on this site for almost two years. And several have tried to take a break from it and so have I. What makes it so hard to leave. Its almost like a real community or maybe high school. Everyone is unique they have their own quirks, turn ons, fetishes. What makes it so hard to give up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The people in it .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
The people in it .

Spot on, Leiza!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lack of other things to keep me busy is what makes lush hard to give up, if I had a lot of people to hang with in the area I live in I'd be on here a whole lot less.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The open minded people as well as the fact that you can be who you are on here. You can experiment with your sexuality as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freedom to be yourself and most of the people on here are fun great to talk to!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Subliminal messages. They're encrypted in the stories, the chats, your inbox, the black boxes, and now your brain.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
The stories got me first....then started chatting and like others have said....you get to be who you really are. Not what your friends or family or even society think you should be.
Clever Gem
0 likes
The free cocaine at the door...

kidding!!!!

My delicious friends of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What makes Lush so addictive?

Dopamine and Positive Reinforcement
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
What makes Lush so addictive?

Dopamine and Positive Reinforcement

It is cocaine! i knew it!

EDIT* YOU ARE COCAINE
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
The people in it .

This
Cocolicious
0 likes
Stories like Rachel's Reward, Parisian Surprise, Fade to Black, and even the gritty Blondie in Wonderland. I could go on and on here, but I don't have that kind of time!

Interesting threads like Cock or leg, Licking, B&W, and yes even the ever so popular yet at times rather annoying ForP!

Let's not forget the very sexy people! I dare not try to name even a select few, I'd get tons of PMs or online messages stating that I don't like someone because I didn't mention them.

But anyway, yeah, Lush is damn addicting!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Just about everything here apart from the incest stories for me personally this site is 2nd to none.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

It is cocaine! i knew it!

EDIT* YOU ARE COCAINE

You mean, I give people the confidence to become assholes? Cheers
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

You mean, I give people the confidence to become assholes? Cheers

You said it! xx
Classified
0 likes

So much free material to work with!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
FREEDOM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its prolly due to that you don't need to hide anything on here you can freely talk about your fetish and express it without being judged. All of things aren't so taboo anymore but it is frowned upon to discuss things openly. Here we are able to discuss sex and not look like a creepy perv or but hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a love/hate relationship with Lush since I joined. Have come and gone and come again a few (hundred) times but am thankful to have found a healthy balance between reality and fantasy. For me, I find that when my real life is full and fulfilling and especially when I'm in a relationship, I tend to come here less often if at all. It's when I'm in between relationships, bored, have no one to hang out with for one reason or another, etc., that I will find myself logging in and strolling through the halls of Lush usually unannounced. Of course, one can't ignore the obvious fact that Lush can be very stimulating especially when you find yourself alone and in need
Lurker
0 likes
The people..{}
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Another vote for the people/community that comprises Lush.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by tatumrockwell1981
FREEDOM.

and a vote for William Wallace aka Braveheart as well *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Sprite!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Sprite!
I was just going to say that
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I think once you know it's there you just don't want to miss anything. The people are so interesting and fascinating. The stories are fabulous.

Sometimes you need short breaks as it can get intense.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been a member and left for a few months, only to return, and actually meet some great new people.
Some great friends and a real passionate friend who has helped me find my inner writer and be able to publish work here.

I wonder if i will ever leave, but ill cross that bridge when i get to it, and probably re-travel my same footsteps back.
Lurker
0 likes
The people...Oh and the Dragons..heehee