Trouble Viewing Profiles

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't view my own too. But it's ok now. Overall, lush is still a little slow.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had that problem too
Matriarch
0 likes
Various patches were applied over the last few days, to fix some of the bugs caused by the latest software "upgrade", a few issues are being worked on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HBIB; Thank for your post, Sure clears up what 's been going on with mine.. again thanks
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know this isn't the right place for this, but all the other avenues for asking this question are blocked! What is wrong with the LushStories websight? Everything is blocked except the forum category, and when you get to a forum category that would be appropriate, it's blocked. This problem has been ongoing for some time now. Nony1
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nony1
I know this isn't the right place for this, but all the other avenues for asking this question are blocked! What is wrong with the LushStories websight? Everything is blocked except the forum category, and when you get to a forum category that would be appropriate, it's blocked. This problem has been ongoing for some time now. Nony1

No worries Nony...on alternate Fridays and Saturdays, in those months containing an odd amount of letters... The Detroit leg of the internet is disabled for security reasons. It is just that time of the year, man.

It's not you, it's a Department of Homeland Security thing.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.