Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You have unlimited funds. Which lushie would you visit and for what reason?

last reply
121 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I will start and say ..Trinket, so that I can stop craning my neck trying to see up that tutu
Lurker
0 likes
I would say HiddenTalent so I can teach him to type faster, and slap him across the face for trying to look up my tutu
Lurker
0 likes
I would visit my friend Ginger, but I would have to charter the whole aircraft for the supply of Duck tape I would have to take with me.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm visiting Nikki703 this time, so I can help her up off the floor. Silly bitch has been kneeling down there for nothing for weeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hehehe, I'm heading for OZ, there's someone I wanna, talk to. (Wink Wink Nudge Nudge)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I'm visiting Nikki703 this time, so I can help her up off the floor. Silly bitch has been kneeling down there for nothing for weeks.

Kneeling for nothing? You cant see who is walking towards me, LOL!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki, I want to be the one walking toward her.
Lurker
0 likes
if i have unlimited funds i would charter a luxery ship and take us on a wild cruise. of course i'd bring trinks and kinks, nikki703, ht, lm, sugarbaby and mj, cg and maz, the goddess and anyone else wanting to cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
if i have unlimited funds i would charter a luxery ship and take us on a wild cruise. of course i'd bring trinks and kinks, nikki703, ht, lm, sugarbaby and mj, cg and maz, the goddess and anyone else wanting to cum.

Sounds like the Big Sandwich party!! I would make that a reality for sure!! Well Powerball is a paltry $50million this week, hardly worth my time!! But ill give it a shot, LOL.

And I would definitely have to bring Hap out of Lush retirement for sure, HAHA!!
Lurker
0 likes
i'm just hoping nikki wins powerball
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Nikki..I want to come to your party!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jennilovestoplay
Oh Nikki..I want to come to your party!!!

Oh Jen, You would be on the list for sure!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86

Ginger, that would indeed be the most awesome cruise EVER!

Can I steer the boat?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Kneeling for nothing? You cant see who is walking towards me, LOL!!!

Well, whoever it is is taking their sweet time about getting there!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013

Ginger, that would indeed be the most awesome cruise EVER!

Can I steer the boat?

If that boat has Trinky and all those wonderful Lushies on it, steer the damned thing t'wards me, willya? I'm in need of some Lushie lovin'! I'll just stand there on the deck, all nonchalant. No, wait, that's not right, um I'll be like, all Kitty and such. I might just hang around reciting poetry and stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Throwing Kitty a rope! Screaming JUMP!!! Quick!!! We're sailing!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013
Throwing Kitty a rope! Screaming JUMP!!! Quick!!! We're sailing!

I'm grabbing that rope, now where can I recite my poetry? And can someone pass me a vodka, please? First order of business now that I'm onboard is a recital of this
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

If that boat has Trinky and all those wonderful Lushies on it, steer the damned thing t'wards me, willya? I'm in need of some Lushie lovin'! I'll just stand there on the deck, all nonchalant. No, wait, that's not right, um I'll be like, all Kitty and such. I might just hang around reciting poetry and stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh Damn, guess I had more friends than I thought!!

I recognize the three lovelies to the right, but who is the girl on the left? Nice ass though...................Hi, Im Nikki, nice to meet you!

Lurker
0 likes
I sincerely hope I haven't missed the boat here......I have a suggestion for a name - The Titti anic ...where the only thing not going down is the ship....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
World driving holiday for me ... love to stop in to meet the ones on my list ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HiddenTalent
I sincerely hope I haven't missed the boat here......I have a suggestion for a name - The Titti anic ...where the only thing not going down is the ship....

=d>

Cracking job!

If I had unlimited funds, I would be cancelling this boat (I was raised on the Shetland Islands and will never ever be happy to get back on a fucking boat) and buy a tropical island for all Lushies to live, love and copulate. biggrin

I'll call the place Isla Cunnilingus
Lurker
0 likes
Most likely layla19 so I could poke my tongue and tell her she will never beat me
Lurker
0 likes
oh It would have to be more than one, maybe a big party and fly all in.
Lurker
0 likes
Unlimited funds...?
I'd buy a tropical paradise for ginger's cruise ship to dock when anyone has a yearning for fucking on dry land.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweetaz for a holiday in her native New Zealand.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I like the cruise ship idea... As long as it has a stop at my tropical island... Where me and all my friends will be living... smile

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would ask all My friends to put their names into a hat, and I'll visit who ever's name comes out first.