how would you react to a guy getting hard at a nude beach

last reply
68 replies
18.3k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Was wondering how you would react to a guy getting hard while talking to you or walking with you on a nude beach?
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would start up a conversation about who he sees interesting. Then depending on who he was checking out I would help him score some action.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Probably strike up a proper conversation about geology or something like that.
Lurker
0 likes
Nudist beaches are all about the freedom of not wearing clothing, NOT about anything sexual at all. If that's how you view it, don't go there. If you suddenly find you have an erection, cover yourself with something like a towel, your hat, ANYTHING! It's not acceptable to wander around in front of everyone like a mobile towel rack. Would you still get an erection at a nude beach where there are whole families together? If so, then you shouldn't be there.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Nudist beaches are all about the freedom of not wearing clothing, NOT about anything sexual at all. If that's how you view it, don't go there. If you suddenly find you have an erection, cover yourself with something like a towel, your hat, ANYTHING! It's not acceptable to wander around in front of everyone like a mobile towel rack. Would you still get an erection at a nude beach where there are whole families together? If so, then you shouldn't be there.

Trinket is absolutely correct on this.

We have a clothing optional beach here (Wreck Beach) and it is VERY frowned upon when tourist stand at the bottom of the trail that leads onto the beach and obviously are getting a rush.

If you want to sport a hardon in a nude environment head to an open sex all-inclusive where perhaps you can get away with it. Those are usually found in warm climates.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Have you been to nude beaches?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Nudist beaches are all about the freedom of not wearing clothing, NOT about anything sexual at all.

Hmmm, yes, really. I know that is what everyone says. I am not at all sure that it is true.

But there is a particular etiquette to be observed even at an orgy, or rather especially so at an orgy. And there is an etiquette for a nude beach which is you cover up an erection.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be very interested. If he was col I might relieve him.
Lurker
0 likes
trinket wrote:
Nudist beaches are all about the freedom of not wearing clothing, NOT about anything sexual at all.

Quote by ByronLord

Hmmm, yes, really. I know that is what everyone says. I am not at all sure that it is true.

But there is a particular etiquette to be observed even at an orgy, or rather especially so at an orgy. And there is an etiquette for a nude beach which is you cover up an erection.

If you are going to a nude beach to perve at naked people, then you shouldn't be there. That makes you a pervert. I'm not saying some people don't go there to perve, I'm saying that is not the purpose of nude beaches.

Do you have a different view of what nudist beaches are for Byron?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Leave him and his erection be. It has nothing to do with me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
The first time I got a hard on while nude at the beach was with a bunch of college friends. It must've hit all the guys about the same time, like right after seeing the girls naked. We ran for the water hoping that the cool ocean water would help us return to flaccid. The girls all got a huge laugh out of it. I have to admit it was a recurring problem that day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Don't think I'd ever take my family to a nude beach exactly because there will be people getting horny there whether they meant it to happen or not... plus everyone is nude, don't really want to be the one exposing my family to that lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NudistRob
Was wondering how you would react to a guy getting hard while talking to you or walking with you on a nude beach?

I'd smile and let him know I'd be glad to help him with that later and suggest an appropriate location. smile Getting a hard on would be as natural as a woman's juices starting to flow or her nipples getting hard with excitement. His would just be more obvious. ;) We all breathe, we all get excited so my reaction would be to just be respectful of others.

I've been to a few nude beaches and if one needs to relieve the pressure, walk down the beach for some privacy. It's easy. -@
A horny couple, a few spices, a LOT of FUN

Hope you will check out my first story - Kitty Kapers - A Well Seasoned Woman

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/kitty-kapers-a-well-seasoned-woman.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Help him out biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by foxjack

Don't think I'd ever take my family to a nude beach exactly because there will be people getting horny there whether they meant it to happen or not... plus everyone is nude, don't really want to be the one exposing my family to that lol.

I wouldn't take children to one either. Unfortunately some people do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
trinket wrote:

If you are going to a nude beach to perve at naked people, then you shouldn't be there. That makes you a pervert. I'm not saying some people don't go there to perve, I'm saying that is not the purpose of nude beaches.

Do you have a different view of what nudist beaches are for Byron?

I am simply rather skeptical of the vehemence of the denials. Everything that happens in our culture is connected to sex. And that is even more so in countries like Saudi Arabia where people think about sex far more, not less.

So the idea that people are cavorting around nude and it has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH SEX... well I think folk are being a little over-defensive and not exactly accurate.

There is however a big difference between going to a nude beach to enjoy the sight of beautiful naked bodies and going there to letch at them. But it is a rather more subtle difference than I think you allow. Its the difference between buying a girl a drink in the bar while you are chatting her up and slipping rophinal in it. There is a line there but I don't think it is drawn quite where you claim.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I wouldn't take children to one either. Unfortunately some people do.

i think it depends on the beach actually. I would not take my children to Baker Beach in San Francisco but I might take them to a family centered resort.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
My only experience of nude beaches is the one at Brighton (UK South Coast). It's not really a family beach, but otherwise there are a real mixture of ages. I wish I could say most people go there for non sexual reasons, but a lot of gay men use it, and some of them don't seem to hide their erections as well as they should. Perhaps I'm just jealous because I'm not the cause lol. Mind you, that does give me the freedom to look without fear of being chatted up...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NudistRob

If I were in a relationship and it was my nudity causing it, I'd be honored. Otherwise, no, a little creepy. But then, I would never go to a nude beach except with a man I care about and nobody else around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would be embarrassed for him.
Artistic Tart
2 likes
Not that big of a deal. Guys get boners for all kinds of reasons, or for no reason at all. It doesn't necessarily signal imminent sexual threat or advances. Those of you who are guys, you know what I'm talking about. And those of you who have been with guys, you also know what I'm talking about. If you can't handle occasional signs of arousal, especially since there's no reasonable way to mask it, then perhaps a nude beach is not for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
My only experience of nude beaches is the one at Brighton (UK South Coast). It's not really a family beach, but otherwise there are a real mixture of ages. I wish I could say most people go there for non sexual reasons, but a lot of gay men use it, and some of them don't seem to hide their erections as well as they should. Perhaps I'm just jealous because I'm not the cause lol. Mind you, that does give me the freedom to look without fear of being chatted up...

Which is I think one of the reasons I am skeptical about Trinket's position.

Yes there are some people who go to nude beaches without any sexual thoughts whatsoever. But there are rather obviously some who go with very sexual thoughts in mind and everyone is aware of that or why else would an erection be an issue at all?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Quote by ByronLord

I am simply rather skeptical of the vehemence of the denials. Everything that happens in our culture is connected to sex. And that is even more so in countries like Saudi Arabia where people think about sex far more, not less.

So the idea that people are cavorting around nude and it has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH SEX... well I think folk are being a little over-defensive and not exactly accurate.

There is however a big difference between going to a nude beach to enjoy the sight of beautiful naked bodies and going there to letch at them. But it is a rather more subtle difference than I think you allow. Its the difference between buying a girl a drink in the bar while you are chatting her up and slipping rophinal in it. There is a line there but I don't think it is drawn quite where you claim.

"cavorting around nude and it has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH SEX...?" It is not SUPPOSED to have anything to do with sex. What I said earlier was that if it was about sex for any particular person, they shouldn't be there.

A difference between going to enjoy the sight of beautiful naked bodies.. or going there to letch. I can only speak for myself, but I know my friends think the same as me, we don't go there to enjoy the sight of beautiful naked bodies We go to a nude beach to be able to swim in the nude, lie on the sand nude etc... without offending anybody. If we were to do that on a regular beach here, we would be breaking the law.

IF I were laying on the beach and I noticed a man standing a few meters away from me with an erection, I would call him a pervert and tell him to piss off. THAT is the type of behaviour that is not acceptable. Perhaps it's a lifestyle thing.. It's so much warmer here, and our lifestyle is very laid back.

Are you saying, the difference between looking at the sight of beautiful naked bodies or going to letch is the same as the difference between buying a girl a drink in the bar while you are chatting her up and slipping Rohypnol in it"? I can't see any similarity in that at all.

Slipping a drug into a woman's drink to make her pass out is in no way similar to looking at a woman in a lecherous way.

You also said Byron, "I might take my children to a family centered resort." I presume you are talking about a nudist resort. I wouldn't do that. On one hand you're saying it is most definitely a sexual thing, then on the other you are saying you would take children into a similar situation... Or have I misunderstood what you were saying?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

Which is I think one of the reasons I am skeptical about Trinket's position.

Yes there are some people who go to nude beaches without any sexual thoughts whatsoever. But there are rather obviously some who go with very sexual thoughts in mind and everyone is aware of that or why else would an erection be an issue at all?

Okay, I only just saw this post. THIS is what I have been trying to say, apparently very poorly. There ARE some who go with very sexual thoughts in mind, and if that's the case, they shouldn't BE going to nude beaches.. That is my point. I didn't say nobody ever went with sexual thoughts in mind, I'm sure everybody is aware there are some that do.. They are usually easy to spot because they are the ones walking around with an erection without trying to hide it, and that is what I call a pervert.
Lurker
0 likes
My thoughts on the matter is that if the beach is an open nude beach, and not a SEX CLUB, then if you get an erection (for ANY reason) you cover it up. I don't buy any excuses why erections happen, or why they might be seen. And honestly I think that every open nude beach would frown on visible erections. It is poor form and frankly RUDE and SELFISH of the person to not cover it up.

If you want to be naked and sexually aroused, go to a sex club.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
My thoughts on the matter is that if the beach is an open nude beach, and not a SEX CLUB, then if you get an erection (for ANY reason) you cover it up. I don't buy any excuses why erections happen, or why they might be seen. And honestly I think that every open nude beach would frown on visible erections. It is poor form and frankly RUDE and SELFISH of the person to not cover it up.

I wish I had said it just like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Agreed.