Favorite Mod appreciation xoxo

last reply
162 replies
17.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I learned English 5 years ago, the mods have been so great to me lets have mod appreciation about our favorite mod and so thank Nicola for the wonderful site. Thank you Milik and Lisa for being so easy on me when my grammar has been so bad lol..,. All the mods are the best give thanks to your favorite mod they work hard keeping the site going and the sexy stories pumping.... Let's not forget Gav who keeps the site going as well muahhhh hit me up Gav for your blow job hehe xoxoxoo... Keep up the great work Lush you rock xoxoox. Oh by the way if anyone can confirm the avatar of Buzz I'll let that hard body fuck me any-day mhmmmmmmm.... smile
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really have a favorite mod, but I'm going to say a special thanks to gypsymoth. She verified the very first story I ever wrote for lush and was very encouraging.

And also to all the forum mods for keeping the place classy and the chat mods for all the icky chats they clean up and my fellow story mods for all the things they put up with
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by one_winged_angel
I don't really have a favorite mod, but I'm going to say a special thanks to gypsymoth. She verified the very first story I ever wrote for lush and was very encouraging.

I just went to check who verified my first story—CuriousButterfly. Back then I was barely aware of what a moderator even was. I tell you, I've gained a whole new appreciation for the work they do in the last year.

I want to express my appreciation for Lisa, who is always really lovely to me and doesn't mind me asking her questions about things. She's one of my favourite writers here, too. She does a wonderful job of keeping us Story Mods in check.

I'll leave it at that. I could go on for pages about the moderators that have made my life that little bit better, but I shan't.

Thank you, SummerJones, for starting this thread.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
This is a great thread indeed.

I’m going to have to start with Sprite, because well she has always been the easiest to talk too. She has never turned down helping me when I needed it. She has become one of my good friends on here, and I care deeply for her. She’s always helped me and a few others I know and never gave up on us.
For any mod who I have come across, I've never had an issue with a mod. They've always been kind, and helpful to me. I know that the stress and hard work of helping so many people takes a lot of work.

If anything they've personally helped me grow and learn anytime I might have failed on a story. It helped me see where I messed up and to fix it. I think anyone who can help us grow and learn are pretty damn amazing.

Thank you to each and every mod I have come across.

I wish I knew who passed my first story, but I don’t have a clue. Thank you though!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I wish I knew who passed my first story, but I don’t have a clue. Thank you though!

It was Lisa.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
My first ever interaction with a mod on Lush was actually a delicious looking gingerbread man called Clum smile
Gave me link to his dialogue guide after rejecting my first story and it helped tremendously:

http://www.lushstories.com//forum/yaf_postsm1053976_Formatting-Dialogue.aspx

All uphill from there!
Sprite is excellent and extremely friendly. So many to choose from, I'd feel terrible if I missed anyone out.
Lisa, GemGeekett, Shylass... the list goes on and on...

A big thank you to all of them.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by clum
It was Lisa.

I thought as much. She's always been good to me. Has passed a good amount of my stories. :3
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to thank gypsymoth, piquet, and loislane for approving my first Lush stories back in 2010. I appreciate it! Also, big shout out to Buz! He has been helpful and supportive to many people on this site!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
All the story mods do an amazing job with an incredible amount of stories being submitted. Each moderator who gives of their time to better the site we all love to be a part of deserve kudos. They all do an amazing job as does our resident code monkey. It takes a wonderful community to make the site a success as well and we have that in spades. Lush has some of the most amazing writers and we are lucky to be able to read their work.

I believe that Ghost was the mod who approved my first story, that was a long time ago and my memory may be wrong, if it is I thank whomever it was smile
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I believe that Ghost was the mod who approved my first story, that was a long time ago and my memory may be wrong, if it is I thank whomever it was smile

It was Jeff, actually. (Sorry, I like this game).
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by clum

It was Jeff, actually. (Sorry, I like this game).

Well thank you for that clarification lol
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
There are so many wonderful mods here that does an amazing job. I can't pick just one person as a favourite, but I do want to thank and give a big hug to Daisy Shylass. She has been an incredible help to me from the start. She has helped and pushed me to become a better writer. She always takes the time to encourage and assist.

And I want to give a big thanks to Nicola and Gav for giving us Lush.

The entire mod team deserves big thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

(Sorry, I like this game).

Me too!

I checked back through my stories to find the wonderful Milik had verified my very first story.

I would like to show my appreciation to the beautiful cocokisses, who supported my writing long before I was a mod, and even when I was first starting out, supported me. Smooches to you girl x

Also, Lisa is an incredible support to the mod team and is always very constructive in her feedback to others. And of course Nicola, for everything that she does. This site is fantastic.

I don't often post in the forums but scan through so a big thanks to the wonderful chat mods who keep nasty stuff at bay too!

Last but by no means least, I'm sure everyone would agree that Gav is the main man! He has been a geeky god in my eyes from my very first email calling for help!
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is Lisa.

She approved my first story like 20 minutes after I submitted it
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

Me too!

I checked back through my stories to find the wonderful Milik had verified my very first story.

I would like to show my appreciation to the beautiful cocokisses, who supported my writing long before I was a mod, and even when I was first starting out, supported me. Smooches to you girl x

Also, Lisa is an incredible support to the mod team and is always very constructive in her feedback to others. And of course Nicola, for everything that she does. This site is fantastic.

I don't often post in the forums but scan through so a big thanks to the wonderful chat mods who keep nasty stuff at bay too!

Last but by no means least, I'm sure everyone would agree that Gav is the main man! He has been a geeky god in my eyes from my very first email calling for help!

Thank you! It really is a pleasure when writers appreciate our efforts. I love to help out here, and the offers to help that I send to members will always stand.

Candy, you're a gem!

Since I'm here, I'd like to show some love to Lisa and the mod that rejected one of my stories. I can't recall who it was, but it made me work harder and I'm better for it.

All the staff is pretty great!
Head Nurse
0 likes
The mod who verified my first story is no longer active, but her posts are still tagged and used by all of the verifiers: MagnificentRascal

I would like to the thank the academy, errr, I mean entire mod team for putting up with me and my idiosyncrasies!
Lurker
0 likes
Wow this is a tough one they all do an amazing job, i've been fortunate to become good friends with a few of them so only makes it harder. However I do have a sweet spot for Racking . She's truly a remarkable woman if you know her you will need no reason as to why she's my favourite, i'm sure you would agree.

On a more personal note i'd like to say thanks to Sweet_as_candy for approving my first story
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta give my thanks to Lisa, Miik the Red, Cocokisses, and One Winged Angel; y'all verify my work when it's good and reject 'em always with some constructive critism.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
All the mods get a vote from me - but special mention needs to go to One_Winged_Angel for giving my first story its approval and Lisa for giving me my first Lush rejection.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Every Mod that I have ever come across has been fantastic, even when my stories have been rejected, they have always been so helpful. This has improved my writing no end. They all do such a fantastic job.

I've doubled check to make sure I was right, and Buz was person who verified my first ever story. He's been an absolute star ever since.

It such an amazing site!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't remember who passed my first story here - i looked it up and they are, apparently, no longer a member. that said, when i joined the modding team, Gypsy Moth and Magnificent Rascal were the women who guided me, and i am forever indebted to both of them for their encouragement and help. as for a favorite among the current mods, i don't have one. they're all hard working, helpful, and dedicated to the job. they all have different strengths which, when combined, create an amazing team that i'm proud to be part of. oh, and i should point out that Nicola slips in from time to time, when things are crazy, and verifies on TOP of all the stuff she does for the site. not sure when that woman sleeps, honestly. best boss in the world, and no, i'm not just saying that to suck up to her. she's always had my back, even when that means threatening to ban me from the que if she thinks i'm taking on too much. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
The mod who verified my first story is no longer active, but her posts are still tagged and used by all of the verifiers: MagnificentRascal

I would like to the thank the academy, errr, I mean entire mod team for putting up with me and my idiosyncrasies!

and spanking you when it's appropriate? ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite Mod is the one with the best boobs.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
My favorite Mod is the one with the best boobs.

that would be Clum *giggles*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh, snap! LOL

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first story posted way back in May 2010 (is it almost three years already?!) was approved by Pixie.

My favorite mods are all the mods that have helped me and others. I can't say I have favorites per se, as all of them are just amazing and do a wonderful job. I'm blessed to be part of this site smile
In custody.

I love baseball!!!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I was only joking with him about this the other day!
He said his were bigger than mine and quite hairy
Lurker
0 likes
currently - Naughtygrl73 - i've been causing her a headache with my first 3 parts in my latest series. I could feel her sending hate waves through the computer at me, but she stuck with it n edited a bunch for me smile
Lurker
0 likes
I can't or won't play favorites, so I appreciate ALL the mods. Thank you thank you thank you for all your work and help and *stuff* over my brief time here. You've all been great! You all get kitten licks except Buz and Milk (they're the only male mods I've dealt with and I don't swing that way) but I'll buy them a brew or glass of vino to make up for it. smile