Have you ever performed oral sex

last reply
72 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a male of female with a member of the same sex or oppisite sex performing oral right along with you? Sharing the same cock or pussy etc.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
every chance I get
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The better question is, "Who on this forum has not performed oral sex and why?".
Lurker
0 likes
on a girl, absolutely. love teasing her oussy and clit till their begging and dripping wet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, with men and women. Prefer men.
0 likes
Sure, lots of times. I suspect that you'll get similar responses from most of us. I guess I haven't engaged in group oral all that much, but oral sex is a good time, and I think we've almost all enjoyed it at one time or another. I'll be interested to see if I'm wrong.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, have enjoyed several girls. And each time it was special!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, love, love love it
0 likes
Never participated in group or multi-partner oral sex, although I think if one could get the logistics worked out, it would be fun to have a go at it. Absolutely love performing fellatio and similarly pleasing my partner orally--I wrote an entire story about it, "My Favourite Word".
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many, many, many times... Absolutely love it!!!
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's great fun with a consenting straight couple.
Lurker
0 likes
yes on both women and men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to eat pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have and i certainly enjoy it. I love hearing the different reactions i get from the women im with.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to say I prefer oral to penetration.
Lurker
0 likes
It took me a long time to buck up courage and do oral, but when I did I discovered just how wonderful a man tastes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes on both ladies and guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Every chance I get - both male and female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have with both and loved it. And as for performed, Hell back in the day I was A Star.EwN3URrKQJQFhF7o
Lurker
0 likes
I love going down a woman just love and let my tongue do the rest
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I absolutely love to go down on a woman. The taste, the orgasms, the moans...you can't fake juicy. The feel of her spasming...priceless.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I understand you correctly (and I don't think everyone has, so far), you're asking if another girl and I have both gone down on a guy's cock or another girl's pussy together? If so, the answer is yes, both ways.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes! I read the full question and still yes! Many times with another woman and her boyfriend or husband. Only once with another woman and a third woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only way to go. Gone down on ladies and guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you mean a threesome, yes. Me on one girl and another girl's loving licks on my cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going down on a pussy is the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rick_Valley
The better question is, "Who on this forum has not performed oral sex and why?".

yes I think anyone who is on lush has done this, if not your are on the wrong site.