Hairbrush

last reply
24 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
While I getting ready this morning, I was brushing my hair with a new brush I purchased last night. The brush is a nice dark blue plastic model with stiff bristles on a nice wide head. While holding the handle, I noticed how nice it felt. Slightly long, tapered to a rounded point at one end and then widening where your fingers wrap around to hold it. It then narrows again as it approaches the head.

This brush gave me two thoughts: 1) How many girls/women have really masturbated with their hairbrush? 2) Do you think they design the handles with that in mind?

Just my random thoughts on this cold & rainy Saturday morning.
-Lexi
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A wonderful toy! Especially with soft bristles.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I, surprisingly, never have! But I feel like someone was thinking about us ladies when they designed the handles (;
Lurker
0 likes
Which hair are we talking about please? I don't think they would design a hairbrush handle specifically for that purpose. I've never masturbated with my hairbrush and never would, even if it had soft bristles. WHAT the hell would I brush my hair with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no, trinket iis right, my hairbrush is for my hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried some "strange" items over the years, but never my hairbrush
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
imagine what you could do with an electric toothbrush....what would your choice be,

1 soft

2 medium

3 hard
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cougarcub58
imagine what you could do with an electric toothbrush....what would your choice be,

1 soft

2 medium

3 hard

NONE of the above. Why would I bother with a hairbrush or an electric toothbrush instead of a proper toy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually have used a hairbrush to masturbate when I was a teen. But I used the handle, not the bristles. I have no desire to be fucked by a Porcupine, LOL!

And no, I doubt they design them with masturbation in mind, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend brought this to my attention many years ago. He asked me why my hair brush handle was ribbed, at the time I defended the handle needed to waved, ribbed, studded for a good grip.... Now I dont look at them the same way.
Lurker
0 likes
I use mine all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually use a curling iron.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissDaisy1
Usually use a curling iron.

Please tell me you are talking about using the curling iron on your hair........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Please tell me you are talking about using the curling iron on your hair........

Oh yes, the curling iron for the hair right after it has been used. Very hot indeed smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

maybe thats why their little curlies downunder ??? lol lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I actually have used a hairbrush to masturbate when I was a teen. But I used the handle, not the bristles. I have no desire to be fucked by a Porcupine, LOL!

And no, I doubt they design them with masturbation in mind, LOL

Same here. One of my best friends early on...until I found a better substitute!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quick and Easy!

Clever Gem
0 likes
I use a wide tooth comb or my hands to do my hair, so no- no hairbrushes, combs, curling irons, or toothbrushes for that matter, are going near my lady bits.
(There are purpose built appliances for that too ya know)
Of course, a hair brush is handy for a good whack on the arse all the same!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have used the handle of my hair brush in my teens lol
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
*Slowly turns back the way she came, pretending she didn't just read each post, and suddenly a little concerned for some of the other members of Lush*
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
oh good grief!!

Go purchase a Lelo ....... that will put that silly hairbrush handle to shame.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A hairbrush handle was my first anal experience. I'll still purchase just the right kind of toothbrush for that purpose if I'm at a hotel alone.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Before I was old enough to go buy dildos and vibes, a hairbrush handle was one of many things I stuck in my twat.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Some of the handles have definitely been designed that way. I definitely have friends who used to do this. Even seen one do it with the bristle side in. You know, one of those brushes with the flexible plastic bristles. My first sex toy was a sex toy, though.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers