Login

Am I To Small

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Im the first to say that im a nit on the small side but how small is too small.... I and 5 inch hard but in my opinion i am quite thick. It has got to the point where i am not confident making a move due to the fact that a girl has laughed at me before

My pic is on my profile so.. what is your opinion.
0 likes
Well it seems like you are contradicting yourself.

You posts states you are not completely confident about your size. But when you click on your pic on your profile and have a comment that reads "I know it's small, but it will still make you scream" makes me scratch my head and wonder what you mean.

If you aren't the biggest "down there" get to know what your other strengths are in bed. Learn to eat pussy like a champ, and you'll keep (most) women satisfied.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Not too small. I have had big that didn't know how to use and small that really knew how to use it. Like Dudealicious said know how to use what you have. Forget the chick who laughed at you. She was probably immature and didnt have a clue. Hang in there.
Lurker
0 likes
Well being that this type of question has been asked a LOT here (and very easy to find), and as Dude pointed out there is a contradiction of statements by the OP.... I don't think this is a serious question at all, but the OP wanting to draw attention to his profile and picture. Yeah, we see you iCyber. Welcome to the forums. I am sure you will have a great time.

As for the question in general, heck, look around to the pictures folks post on each other's profiles in the "comment" section.... MANY of them are 5-6 inch cocks and the gals are enjoying them just fine. The truth is, that you CAN fully satisfy a woman with a 5-6 inch cock. OR you can NOT. The same as with larger ones. However, a 5-6 inch cock will never (on its own) fill a woman like a longer one can, and the longer cocks can do the same things the shorter ones do but not have to get their bodies as close. There ARE advantages to being longer than average, but then again, after a certain length it becomes a disadvantage IMO. By design, MOST men (of all ethnicities) fall within a NORMAL rage.... and women don't seem to have an issue with it in general.

Like has been pointed out time and again, how you USE your tool is as important (if not more so) than just its dimensions. Good lovers come in all shapes and sizes, as do bad ones. And just like men, women have preferences as well as what "fits" THEM personally best. And how a cock LOOKS, and is shaped matters as well.

But going back to the original post and OP... I think a more fitting question/statement (and IMO more accurate) would be "I am new to the forums and would like the gals to take a look at my cock shot and tell me if I turn them on and maybe we can have some cyber sex!" I could be wrong though........ ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think it looks nice!

0 likes

Someone once told me, it's not the size of the nail that counts but the weight of the hammer you bang it in with. Mind you, he was a fat b**t**d with a tiny c**k. 😊🙊