Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

your most sensible body part to touch before sex you like to tickle there?

last reply
18 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm... Defo my spine... For eg. If a finger ran down my spine my body Instanstly reacts... Lol .. such a hot feeling... :-)
Be who you are and say Wat you feel
because
those who mind, don't matter.
And who matter don't mind.

so

Sex, is nature.
And, I believe in going along with nature
Lurker
0 likes
My wrist, I like them licked and nibbled.....
Lurker
0 likes
The mind?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back of my knees.... That will drop me every time!
Lurker
0 likes
Stomach/under my boobs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My most "sensible" part is definitely my feet, they always seem to do the sensible thing even when the rest of me is acting all crazy.

BTW, the most "sensitive" part of me to touch (not including the obvious) is my neck. Kiss my neck and Im yours, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stomach, under my boobs, and my ears
Lurker
0 likes
My most sensible body part would have to be my vagina. It's got a multitude of uses, giving him pleasure, giving me pleasure, putting babies in, pushing babies out, masturbation, even squirting among other things. I'm pretty sure there isn't another body part that has that many different uses. That sounds like a sensible body part to me, Remember.

As for touching it before sex, I'm afraid that's not an option. Once it's touched, it IS sex, no going back! Do I like to tickle there? Heck yes! but only if it's my own being tickled....
0 likes
ears, neck, collar bone. it doesnt really matter if its kissed, licked, nibbled or teeth just grazed along, they all feel fab!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
My most sensible body part would have to be my vagina. It's got a multitude of uses, giving him pleasure, giving me pleasure, putting babies in, pushing babies out, masturbation, even squirting among other things. I'm pretty sure there isn't another body part that has that many different uses. That sounds like a sensible body part to me, Remember.

As for touching it before sex, I'm afraid that's not an option. Once it's touched, it IS sex, no going back! Do I like to tickle there? Heck yes! but only if it's my own being tickled....

Dont forget its also great for smuggling drugs as well as playing beer pong!!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my hips and my neck. slowly dragging ur finger/s across those areas will get me very horny
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hmm...my stomach...just a touch...it sends a chill up my spine. when a guy rubs the skin near my belly button, or like my hip, with his finger...damn!!! am i weird?!?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The side of my neck, from the ear to the collar bone, nuzzling, kissing and gentle nipping, drives me wild, it is so sensitive.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
neck. always my neck.
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My knees - deffo. Just open your fingers over the front of my knees and i get the best feelings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh my nasty mind get it going and i can't stop you how it is
you have my mind now what did you want oh i love that
when a sweet young lady play with my sexy part of the MIND
tells me some nasty thing she wants and how she wants
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Lurker
0 likes
ears and nipples
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SENSIBLE VRS. SENSITIVE, When first reading this my thought was, My MIND, is the most sensible part of my body.JOHN C.,NIKKI703,TRINKET, & CUMONMESWEETPUSS, also shared thoughts along these same lines..
However had REMEMBER used the word Sensitive, He would have had all of us thinking about touch.
WEBSTER'S input on this..SEN'SI-BLE adj.(1) that can cause physical sensation (2)easily perceived(3)aware (4)having or showing good sense. === SEN'SI-TIVE adj. (1)keenly susceptible to stimuli (2)tender raw (3)highly perceptive or responsive (4)easily offended;touchy(5)detecting or reacting to slight changes[sensitive instruments](6)of delicate or secret matters..
I just had to look it up; LOOKS AS IF BOTH ARE CORRECT..