last reply
42 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Girls..
My gf and I love it but she wasn't always a fan because it seemed dirty. I hate the thought of receiving but I love to give.

If and when you discovered it, how did you feel about it?
Lurker
0 likes
Liked it...both giving and receiving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds kind of unsanitary.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Receiving is fun but men are way too hairy back there...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it both ways and not every guy is so hairy.

If this was 1950 many things we do would be Taboo, but it seems things have changed a lot in the past half Century.
Lurker
0 likes
No such thing as taboo between consenting adults, everything else is personal choice and everyone else should get over the BS, and Yes, I love getting and giving with the right clean woman!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ohhhh...giving is so more pleasurable to me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to both give and receive. The first time I ever licked an anus, it just sort of happened. It was with a girl and I was licking her pussy from behind and I just went for it. First just touching it with the tip of my tongue and when I realized it didnt taste all funky as most would think and when I saw how much she enjoyed it, I went all in!! And then she did me and I LOVED it!!

I do admit I enjoy giving it much with women than I do with men. Women just seem to take more care in cleaning that area for the most part.

And as far as it being Taboo, well maybe it is. But that maybe why it is so good. Sometimes dirty kinky taboo sex can be amazing!
0 likes
used to think it was dirty but ive become more open with things lately and have come to find it feels quite good and have tried it on my bf too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not a taboo in my world, it's a ta'doo! Giving and receiving
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
It's not a taboo in my world, it's a ta'doo! Giving and receiving

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, it does nothing for me
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Receiving is fun but men are way too hairy back there...

A lot of guys are haphazard in their personal hygiene as well. If I'm going back there I don't want to find dingleberries.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We all march to different drummers. I'm just not interested in that music.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's definitely part of our play. Hygiene is important but we keep ourselves very clean so at worst the taste is a bit musky and that is still wonderful. It's one of the most intimate acts imaginable and it just feels fantastic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love sliding my tongue deep up a womans ass. Her reaction of bliss is priceless
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, either giving or receiving - Love It
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh YES! Only after a good shower though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO/NO NO Give ...Dont Want IT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not as taboo as you would think. I had it done to me before and although it was something new, I really was not aroused by it. I personally would not go out of my way to do it on my partner no matter how clean they are. It's just one of those things that some people are into, and I definitely am not! But at least I know from experience instead of being close-minded...
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE to give, there is no way I can resist licking a girl's sexy bumhole if we're in a 69. She will generally be clean and fresh if she's fine with shoving her ass in your face like that.
Lurker
0 likes
Not as taboo as people think. Just not always discussed between friends for fear of sounding weird I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't like receiving but love giving to a girl who is nice and clean there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to give&receive with cleanliness,the results&my own sensations have alwayz felt so different,but,most sensually erotic thouph in a new way. Give it a try!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

A lot of guys are haphazard in their personal hygiene as well. If I'm going back there I don't want to find dingleberries.

This made me laugh much more than it should of done, but I totally agree. I enjoy it but its not my first port of call.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love to give and receive. Its always good with a lady who hasnt had it before. I have heard many gasp in surprise and with pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a no from me.