Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever loved more than one person at once?

last reply
82 replies
10.0k views
2 watchers
10 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What happened? Did you get your heart broken? Or break a heart? Did you keep one quiet??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes.....but i have to just keep quite und act as if there is nothing wrong, i want to stay in a safe place ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and only 1 knew about the other and could'nt understand how that is until she found herself in the same position. The attraction is still there after 22 years as well.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Attraction to multiple people at the same time - yes.
Actually being in love with them at the same time - no.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive loved multiple people over my life time. But ive never been in love with anyone.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You bet I am in love with three ladies right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found my one love two years ago and I was too stupid to keep her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have but as was stated earlier, I was In Love with one, but I Loved being with the other one. It was not an easy thing to do, but as we were both married it was a most erotic thing. Eating of the hidden fruit you might say.lol
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Never the same kind of "love" no.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. But different levels of love.
Lurker
0 likes
You ask that on a sex site ... because we're definitely all here for love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love and adore my partner of eight years, but have been hopelessly in love with a dead Victorian composer since I was 16 (so nearly half my life).
That's normal, right?
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have but they didnt know each other (I thought) they were twins one lived with her mother and the other lived in another part of the city with Aunt
believe me the fourth of July had nothing on them when they found out
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, but my love for one was whole while my love for the other was only emotional.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Very much believe in loving more than one...and that their is not just one soulmate
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Attraction to multiple people at the same time - yes.
Actually being in love with them at the same time - no.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Never done that. I've only been in love with one person, though I've had serious relationships with others while being in love with someone else, who was that one person.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have found you can't control who comes in or out of your life, or when, so the answer to that question is yes, I have been in love with more than one person at a time. Still am, although only one is still present right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you can have feelings or attracted to more then one. but true love of someone...is just that the one person. so yes i have had lust for more then one person at a time. but never truly loved more then one person...and im with that person right now smile
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Never, but then again, it's not that frequent that I love even one person, so statistically, that's to be expected.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had deep feelings for more than one person at a time, but I can honestly say I've never been in love with more than one person at any particular time in my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my first wife and her mother, I was fucking both of them, don't know which one I loved the most. Her mother was a great piece of ass, and so was she. too bad my wife found out about it, as I loved to fuck both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe you can love more than one person at a time, I have, I tend to guard my heart a lot more these days because of it. Never want to choose again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justhavfun70
I believe you can love more than one person at a time, I have, I tend to guard my heart a lot more these days because of it. Never want to choose again!

Well Said... I feel the same..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
yes but its not as complicated as it seems. i am in a relationship with my sis and i love her lots. at the same time i am in a relationship with someone else whom i love. they know about each other.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im new , but i do still love 3 women, an ex-wife i talk to daily, even though we have been divorces for 21 years, and a friend of my oldest daughter's(48) friend, she would sneak in to my room every chance she got while i slept,, told my wife every time, i would sleep on the couch if i was working late nights, so could slip into bed with me when she would come in from college (senior) now at 48 she is still trying>. another girl(that lives in kentucky 26 years younger that me> im old they are all 40's girls. only doesnt know about the other three> my wife
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am still in love with my ex fiance and mother of my son and twin daughters. And i am also inlove with my current fiancee and soon to be mum of my secon son