Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever rejected a woman's advances?

last reply
61 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have, i didn't care for this woman's selection in men before she made an advance at me. She was the sleep around type and after seeing what she would settle for in the past, i wasn't about to stick my dick in that. Sorry baby, i can't stay i have a lot of shit to do tomorow.qOXdPxPs2l17krbX

Whiskey rendered me useless on another occasion also. I wasn't very happy about that one let me tell you.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - of course, I was married at the time and her father was making a hard pass at my wife at the same time!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have.... in the real world as well as online.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, because the girl (this was my senior year in high school, BTW) had caused trouble for me in the past. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have on the basis that I was trying to be faithful. I regretted it ever since, I intend to try as many experiences as possible. But safely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes many times different reasons and circumstances
Lurker
0 likes
All o time. My wife thinks that just because she plays with my cock and gets it hard for a few minutes that I am to Fuck. She is the world's worst at foreplay.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have tried to say no, I truly lack in will power
Lurker
0 likes
Yes....rude and crude is well....rude and crude!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I'm engaged and gonna get married in May. Besides that; what man really hasn't?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes & each time has been for the same reason-I just was not interested in them as a sex partner..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i have, she lived across from me, too close.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes a few times. I may be a slut but I am still choosey
Lurker
0 likes
Yes.
... and each time I did has returned to my memory over and over again.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Not every woman is my type. They were perfectly fine people, just not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was once off work with stress and rejected it then. Regret that decision all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes when i was young I did and to this day feel bad about it. What gave me the idea I was so great to treat her so badly.I was a jerk.
Mobile tourist
0 likes
was offered a 3sum from les couple,one at 30yrs hadnt popped her cherry,they were drunk,am theyre wndow cleaner
Lurker
0 likes
yeah, when I have a dickache
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes.
Lurker
0 likes
YES!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Ex girlfriend came by on my birthday and offered herself as a gift.That was one CRAZY BITCH.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
Yes & each time has been for the same reason-I just was not interested in them as a sex partner..

Ditto.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
yea i have. i didnt like this womens neediness and i couldnt handle it so i just told her no she wasnt to happy for a few years after that. she finaly forgave me like 3 years later
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few times ... I really hate rejecting women. Can't handle the guilt - it makes me feel awful.

As a married man, I have an auto-defence mechanism. At the slightest whiff of someone taking interest, I immediately start talking about my wife!

Can't help it - I just panic!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, many times.

The biggest reason is because I'm most likely in a relationship with another woman. I am against cheating.

Other reasons could be: I don't find them sexually appealing (even if they are attractive by society's standards) or on rare occasions I'm just not horny.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes many times and usually for the same reason.......... engaging with her would not have been the right thing at the time.

BTW once you turn her down, she will never offer it to you again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. Had sex with her before and I really didn't like it. So I said "I'm not really into the whole sex thing right now. I'm trying to find my spirit." Or something like that haha
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quite often, yes. It's funny how big their hints can get when they're really after you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, and it was because I was married or did not want to go ot with a co-worker (it gets complicated) .... So many times...