role play sex

last reply
26 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, have you ever role played during sex? What is your favorite scene?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Not during sex... but I've always wanted to... most of my role playing has been on line or in my stories.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
My favorite role is that of an insatiable erotic writer... no wait...
Lurker
0 likes

Oh yeah baby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
My favorite role is that of an insatiable erotic writer... no wait...

LOL

For me, I have ... but I think I'm past the "schoolgirl & principal" scenario these days. Now I like playing the role of a sexually adventurous wife.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
professor - student
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy ladies who can creatively role-play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andee

Now I like playing the role of a sexually adventurous wife.

Me too!
Lurker
0 likes
I like guys who can creatively role play!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I do, and anything we can think up.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like someone who is real,that feels the moment as if she was there and we know each other,have a special someone on lush that we know and think alike,know what the other person is thinking and feeling,what she likes and sends her over the top.also find it better to get to know the person alittle first over time so it seems more personal and meaningful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The slut or the dominating sexy bitch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slut/whore for me, especially when i roleplay with my Master on the online rp game we both play, for me its one way i can be a slut without any1 knowin about it in rl really!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything that comes to mind, and a lot of things come to this mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of my stories are role play in some form. Would really enjoy role play with a live lady who sort of cowrites and keeps the story line going, alive, and fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Will there are those that are only there for self gratification and there are those that are there becasue they can actually give something to the other person that she has never experianced in her life before. I read an article today taht said penetration was 10 times more satisfying and forfilling for a woman than oral sex.....Well from my experiance here and other sites I would say the opposite is true in real life. Woman on here with the right guy get more pleasure out of their bodies than they ever thought possiable.

Not talking about with all guys because most are only out for self gratification. If that is their attitude with real sex well I guess their girlfriends or wives are on here looking for what they do not give them. Funny how a woman is not ready for sex until she has had an orgasm or two and yet very few guys get a woman to that stage. I guess we can blame our ancestors or relegion for making sex a taboo subject and by that attitude was the 1st form of birth control.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a few times. Sexy nurse was very fun. It's the only one I really remember. I think I've done other ones but I was probably a little fucked up or something lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, I can't say that I've actually broken out in full method-acting BUT I have certainly indulged in some fantasies where a costume or certain attire might enhance the experience. Serious role playing where myself or my partner are 'in character' just doesn't do anything for me - I find it a bit stressful and even a tad silly actually (not sure I'd be able to stop myself from laughing) and would much prefer to just dress the part and let things unfold naturally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first wife & I had a very active love life, If one of us could think something up the other was game to try it..
We did a lot of role play, only scenario not acted upon , WAS RAPE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband have played role play before ....I like the role of the girl in a club who is talking to other guys, und your husband , after being there about an hour, ask you to dance in front of alle the guys that you have already talked, or danced with, und he finly after an while or so he picks you up...like hotels cuzz the guys kan see you are going up stares...with him.4mL48Ji2zlOulAJ3
Lurker
0 likes
Its my Fave activity...got a regular thing going with 3 boys from my Drama Group...YAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rebeccakeyes
I like guys who can creatively role play!

Yes ones that can use their imagination and think quick, so as not to spoil the moment, to keep the pot boiling so to speak ;) I'm an old hand at it

ERIC RED.

send me a message
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the idea of many men that i tease in public.
I want it, but resist until they just grab me.
Turns me so on.
Love roleplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never during sex, but think the idea is very taboo.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by alliebug69
I have never during sex, but think the idea is very taboo.

Actually it isn't taboo Hon, and it CAN be an excellent way to spice things up after years of marriage. The possibilities are only limited by your own and your partner's imaginations. As an old D&D, Warhammer, Vampire the Masquerade player I can tell you that such games DO provide practice for bedroom roleplay (and sometimes characters too!)
0 likes
I have and LOVE it! It is creative and allows imagination to fly. It can be so much fun.
We pick things that we seem good at and natural at.

Specific roles, or costumes? Let's see... I have been everything from a school girl/Lolita to a teacher; a naughty nurse, a patient, a french maid, a princess, a stranger, a Joousama/Mistress, a nekomimi, a sister, a ballet dancer, a belly dancer, supernatural things, a goddess, a vampire victim, even a spy and an assassin, lol...not to mention the one most used of all: a KITSUNE. XD

Favourite scenes would be forest, chikankou-or public sex, student/teacher, fechi, BD, romantic or rough, vacations/weekends, goukan-pure, stranger or intimate, and hadaka (like just wearing an apron around the house-nothing else)... but we will do whatever comes to our imaginative minds. A lot of these we repeat. lol I had ONLY done rp in once or twice in real-life sexual or online sexual scenario [not listed above] prior to my current relationship.