Your Sexiest attention getter

last reply
35 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies what is your sexiest outfit or under garment and did you buy it or was it a gift.... do you always get sex every time you wear it?
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Anything that has lace. I like my lace panties and bras.
†Jinxy Approved†

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
skirt ..short but lose and walking almost shows the bottom of my butt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short skirt, button up top, knee-high boots ... always a guaranteed head-turner...

"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andee
Short skirt, button up top, knee-high boots ... always a guaranteed head-turner...

love the outfit Andee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have boobs, big ones so my go-to attire is anything that shows off my cleavage. And if I REALLY want attention, I'll opt for a fitted top that hugs my ample bosom (always tasteful, never trashy of course).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I have boobs, big ones so my go-to attire is anything that shows off my cleavage. And if I REALLY want attention, I'll opt for a fitted top that hugs my ample bosom (always tasteful, never trashy of course).

of course not!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9
Ladies what is your sexiest outfit or under garment and did you buy it or was it a gift.... do you always get sex every time you wear it?

Sexiest outfit - My skin

It was a gift - from God (that wasn't meant to sound as conceited as it does lol)

Do I always get sex when I wear it? - NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pale blue lace bra and panties seem to have brought me a great deal of luck over the years
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
My boyfriend buys all my underwear, so every piece is something he has chosen... but even within those, there are particular favorites which get a particularly strong reaction.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Sexiest outfit - My skin

It was a gift - from God (that wasn't meant to sound as conceited as it does lol)

I like it!!
Lurker
0 likes
Its so strange - how different my husband and I are on many things.

I bought cream / white / lacy / satin pieces (or the opposite - black) thinking it was sexiest.

But of all my lingerie - his favorite piece is a sky blue teddy with white polkadots that never fit me right.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
My fanny, hands down.

I was waiting for someone to say it!

This
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Sexiest outfit - My skin

i like this kind of attire...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my sexiest attention getter is my attitude. If you have a poor attitude regarding sex, you can wear the hottest, most revealing outfit and still not be sexy! And it was a gift and yes, I can usually get sex if I want it! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a pair of denim shorts that barely hide my cheeks, they have the best record
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I think my sexiest attention getter is my attitude. If you have a poor attitude regarding sex, you can wear the hottest, most revealing outfit and still not be sexy! And it was a gift and yes, I can usually get sex if I want it! LOL

I agree, plus it also depends on the onlooker, short flighty skirts giving brief glimpses of thighs with the promise of views higher up can be very alluring to some guys as can stockings under a dress but if it’s a guy who likes taller, curvy and busty women then my assets and how I’m dressed will hardly be noticed.

Being sexually attractive to other women is equally diverse from my experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
My fanny, hands down.

I'd have said your sparkling wit and personality was your ultimate attention getter, but your fanny is a close second!
Lurker
0 likes
I think mine is my butt , NOT my boobs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta be your butt, don't seen any boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt it is my red leather catsuit, custom made in Germany, and fits like it is sprayed on me. simply opening the front zipper down to my navel seems to have a positive effect on the men arouind me.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
AND most women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A black lace cat-suit from Ann Summers. It hooks all the way up the front, very sheer lace, but not completely see-through, and, it's crotchless! Totally filthy, I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
gorgeous racing red very sexy lacy lingerie they were a present. it shocked me that he got the sizing perfect! he must have been educated by some very talented woman, thank you smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My very tight short red tube dress, five inch heels and my gold HotWife anklet with the letters 'H' and 'W' on itsmile It never fails me when I go out to a bar or club:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A pair of sheer stockings in sexy heels showing off my feet after a pedicure.Always gets noticed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lick my lips and gap my thighs a little, hypnotize all!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My cleavage and my smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to sound conceited or egotistical but, I could wear a gunny sack and attract others.

It's not my clothes or lack of material,
It's not my figure or the way I show it off or not.

It's my attitude and how I project myself that gets me the most attention!
If I'm happy and smiling at anyone, it shows well.
If I'm angry or frustrated, than I come of bitchy and a real ball buster

But if I just be myself, I'm told I have a certain twinkle that makes people wonder and also gives them the impression of my mischievious side that can be alluring.

Kisses!

Steph