Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What underwear do you wear?

last reply
89 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What kind of underwear do you wear regularly?

85 votes remaining
Briefs (18 votes) 21%
Boxers (31 votes) 36%
Boxer Briefs (47 votes) 55%
Other (11 votes) 13%
I go commando. (10 votes) 12%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What kind of underwear do you guys wear regularly? Why do you wear that particular style?

If you selected Other, what kind of underwear do you wear?

To answer my own question, I generally wear boxer briefs, but I do sometimes go commando. It's just a personal preference thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I normally wear briefs (or bikini briefs). Boxers to bed when it is warm enough. And I have only gone commando (while leaving the house) once or twice. I don't like not being "secured", and having jeans rubbing me all day is not on my list of pleasurable experiences. I do go commando when working out though (have a weight room at home). But that is with wearing sweatpants and that is a LOT different than jeans. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boxer briefs
Lurker
0 likes
I usually wear thongs or bikinis - love the feel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like briefs in summer and some times I go commando, but in winter I wear underpants to keep me warm ;)

ERIC RED.

send me a message
Lurker
0 likes
I don't wear any kind except when I have a ed week and then they are granny panty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boxer briefs for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear boxers trunks and briefs and thongs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NEXT TO MYSELF I LIKE BDVs... briefs, thongs were a little bit uncomfortable as are G-Striongs
Lurker
0 likes
Commando;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by EDWolfe
What kind of underwear do you guys wear regularly? Why do you wear that particular style?

Clean - mid-thigh Jockey boxer briefs, new pair after every shower. Generally two, sometimes three, showers a day. They fit like biking shorts - superbly.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None, I'm all bare
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None, I'm all bare
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
when im home with hubby none,,,
when im out partying with the girls ,,black or red,definitely g-string,definitely lacey,,
when my gfs coming over,,,pink & lacey,,
when going to my bfs,,,,none,,,,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually wear briefs....mostly just because they are comfortable but out of all the choices they seem to be the ones that keep me in place best...love the support. Also if you get one of those erections in public, briefs hide those better.

I hvae some boxers, boxer briefs, etc. that I wear from time to time too. And on occasion I have gone commando...only rarely in jeans though. too much chaffing for me to be commando in jeans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to wear briefs but I switched to boxers a few months ago, it took some getting use to but now that I have got used to them I wouldn't go back.
Lurker
0 likes
i wear boxers... kinda simple...lol
Lurker
0 likes
I like cheekies, briefs and bikini's. I have some thongs but I've only started wearing em. Was thinking one day, if I'm gonna wear a thong why not just go without.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Boxer briefs. They're tight and I love the way they look hugging my ass. Not a briefs fan at all, don't like them being completely squished together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bikini briefs or thongs. I have a crotchless pair but I never seem to make it out of the bedroom with on. l
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always lace thong or commando
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always lace thong or commando
Lurker
0 likes
boxers
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers pretty much exclusively, commando rarely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None in the summer boxers in the winter
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the only commando to have voted so far then!