Login

apologies....

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I must apologize to the ladies here...... I know this is the ask the gals forum and I should not respond to any of the topics being asked... I will try very hard to refrain from doing so from now on!
Lurker
0 likes
What? Did I miss something? You don't have to apologise to anyone here.. LOTS of guys give their worth on this forum when they think they have something to offer the thread. Same goes for girls posting on Ask the Guys....There are no rules against it so feel free to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
What? Did I miss something? You don't have to apologise to anyone here.. LOTS of guys give their worth on this forum when they think they have something to offer the thread. Same goes for girls posting on Ask the Guys....There are no rules against it so feel free to do it.

What she said!! The questions on "ask the gals" or "ask the guys' may be targeted to women or men but its always nice to hear everyones opinion if they have one to give.
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed... what the two gals said! smile
Clever Gem
0 likes
What was the fucking question?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
What was the fucking question?

LMAO ok no worries then.... Im new here... was concerned about etiquette is all. Didn't want to step on anyones toes! Thank you!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Bluez

LMAO ok no worries then.... Im new here... was concerned about etiquette is all. Didn't want to step on anyones toes! Thank you!

The forums are open to all. All opinions are welcome regardless of whether you are sporting a cock or a pussy, or both, or neither....I don't wanna exclude anyone smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

The forums are open to all. All opinions are welcome regardless of whether you are sporting a cock or a pussy, or both, or neither....I don't wanna exclude anyone smile

I've always admired that about you... you're good, giving and quite game!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.