Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's the wildest and craziest place you have had sex??

last reply
80 replies
12.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Let's see who has the wildest and craziest place, and state how long ago?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
sex with someone would be either work or Movie theater
Lurker
0 likes
On my birthday i took a train from london to dover with my PA to go to Paris by boat. We got so horny on train we fucked very passionately in a pvt section.it was the most exciting fuck we both ever had. 2 years ago
Lurker
0 likes
At work numerous times. Including in the middle of the ladies changing rooms where anybody could have walked in at any time with nowhere to hide (I am male). Oh, and in a stationary cupboard in the middle of an office with one door either end in the middle of the day lol.

As well as the regulars like park, woods, beach etc.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On a public intercity train late at night; in a cemetary; half out of a car at the side of the road; and a threesome in Cairo.. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
in the classroom with another girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Up against a bank machine in downtown Montreal.
Lurker
0 likes
In the back of a carnival. Dam I came so hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the stands at a football game.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
church
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On the couch while father in chair next to us asleep
Lurker
0 likes
jacuzzi in mexico, middle of the day
very discretely
Lurker
0 likes
if blowjobs count in a movie theater while watching smurfs
0 likes
On an air conditioning unit on the campus in college; three-some in a cemetery; finally, in a car on train tracks with a train (and me) comin'.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
In the stands at a football game.
At kyle field? What deck?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dressing room, stock room of department store, on side of highway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm ... let's see. I've had vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex ... even aural sex ... I guess up the ass would be the wildest place, because a lot of people still think it's taboo ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was brought to climax in the jacuzzi at the gym six months ago by two 20odd yr old student type guys, who had sat one each side of me. Flirted first then their hands were below the water line while I had an arm behind each of their backs. Made me feel nice and helpless as I tried not to let it show that I was climaxing, not easy to do. After it I was able to do the same for them, one in each hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The wildest place, mmm on the rooftop of one of the universities buildings at Northeastern.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and some buddies were flying on a JAL flight from NY to Tokyo. We shared each other's wives in the 1st Class head during the evening, until we were busted by the head steward. We gave him that last go with my buddy's wife before he woke the rest of the passengers to server breakfast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
elevator
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On the checkout at the supermarket I worked. She was the checkout supervisor so it seemed to be the right place.
Lurker
0 likes
Craziest place I would have to say I was [edited].I sneeked out my window at night and had sex on a air conditioner unit!crazy!

Mod note: edited since no underage talk is allowed
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Park bench in a public park, early evening, regular police patrol, we just got too hot to wait. Was absolutely wonderful!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
how long? It was like...10 minutes maybe? kind of a quickie

in a public restroom!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IN A STATE TROOPER CAR AND AT THE DMV WAITING IN LINE
Lurker
0 likes
A week ago in the back of a pickup truck going down Inter State 5 in the middle of rush hour with my hubby and my girlfriend