Which is better?

6 votes remaining
The Americans (FX) (2 votes) 33%
Homeland (Showtime) (2 votes) 33%
I've never seen one or both of these shows (3 votes) 50%
I don't like either of them (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
Since I got really into homeland during the second season and never saw the first, I have to say I'm starting to like the Americans alot more than homeland. I love Damian Lewis ever since he was in band of brothers and Mandy Patinkin but I pretty much hate the rest of the cast of that show and the middle east stuff is way to played out. After ten years of terrorists it's nice to get back to the some good old classic spy action
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The Americans is one of the few shows I watch and I like it but I still like homeland so much more. I like Claire Danes but mainly it's because the Americans is only 5 or 6 episodes in. Too early to tell if it will continue as good as it is or totally fall apart by the season's end. There are also some incredibly convenient plot elements that bug me a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Homeland no questions asked!!

The Americans its way to slow for an action show. With Homeland you are always on the edge of your seat, with The Americans you are just entertain but not captivated
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
The Americans is one of the few shows I watch and I like it but I still like homeland so much more. I like Claire Danes but mainly it's because the Americans is only 5 or 6 episodes in. Too early to tell if it will continue as good as it is or totally fall apart by the season's end. There are also some incredibly convenient plot elements that bug me a bit.

Haha I can't stand her, I couldn't keep a straight face when her and Brody got busy and everyones just sitting there listening. I like homeland but all the sex and adultery ruins it for me.
Id like homeland alot more if they stopped the nudity and cheating and just had Brody and his wife split. What was convenient? The odds of the elizabeths and Phillips children getting potentially abducted while their parents are held hostage seems unlikely but I like it better than the holes in homelands plot sometimes, they're still both great on suspense though.