Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you think about a male's profile that shows his junk?

last reply
59 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure this topic is somewhere else but there is always people in here.

I am aware of the kind of site this is but still ...
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
I had a similar question when I first joined. I didn't know which direction I should go, or wanted to go. So I made a thread about it. I think you might like to take a read...
HERE YOU GO!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not interested in seeing it. Showing a cock as your "calling card" is a non-starter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the junk..would there be collectibles and antiques strewn there, too, or just, you know, stuff nobody wants?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Very few can pull it off (pardon the pun).

Some certainly have. Awesome pics, with eye and care.

But most HAVE NOT!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Random dick pics are not a turn-on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
Depends on the junk..would there be collectibles and antiques strewn there, too, or just, you know, stuff nobody wants?

Not the kind of junk I'm referring to ...
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I had a similar question when I first joined. I didn't know which direction I should go, or wanted to go. So I made a thread about it. I think you might like to take a read...
HERE YOU GO!

Thank you.

Is there a way to search for topics? If not .. I need one.
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretcharm

Thank you.

Is there a way to search for topics? If not .. I need one.

Yes there is. On the upper right of the page, just under your mailbox and friends Icons, there is a list, Inbox/Search/Active Topics/My Profile/Members/Logout. Click on search. The rest is self explanatory!
Lurker
0 likes
You are most welcome... and Nikki pointed you in the right direction. smile

But this thread HERE might actually get more input than the one I made, just because of LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. LOL
Clever Gem
0 likes
Most don't like it but, being the considerate lushie I am, I've found an outlet for those who (dirty matress and all!) have the compulsion to display the Whanger!

http://www.showyourdick.org/

Go on expose your junk to your heart's content!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally don't like those kind of profiles. As I always answer to their requests "If I wanted to see a pic of a dick o more ... there are tons of pics on the net. I don't want to see yours."

STOP!
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Most don't like it but, being the considerate lushie I am, I've found an outlet for those who (dirty matress and all!) have the compulsion to display the Whanger!

http://www.showyourdick.org/

Go on expose your junk to your heart's content!

CD: I'd be interested to see how often this site pops up (excuse the pun) in your browsing history... (That's if you weren't so careful about deleting it )
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Iain69

CD: I'd be interested to see how often this site pops up (excuse the pun) in your browsing history... (That's if you weren't so careful about deleting it )

Check her cookies!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs & pussy pics are far more prettier to look at, although I'm partial to dick ;) make sense?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think a little tease goes a long way - that goes for men and women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does not turn me off, but a lot of other things are more important.
Lurker
0 likes
When a guy sends me a friend request, I take a quick look at their profile. If there are cocks pointing their beady little eyes at me as soon as I get there, it's usually a no go zone for me. If the rest of their profile has a lot going for it, I might accept the request. So often those little trouser snakes that greet me when I get to the profile page are the ugliest SOB's I ever saw. Every now and again I see a pretty one and take another look ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It doesn't really matter to me that much. I think guys are just wired differently to want to show their junk as much as possible. It doesn't mean I'll click on the thumbnail though. In fact, 90% of the time I won't.

With that said... To the guys that are tempted to use their dick as their wallpaper - magnified to the point where I can see the hair follicles of your pubes - please don't. It's just nasty.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I am in agreement with many that the guy's cock is NOT their selling feature.

And this is a big one (hahaha) ....

Quote by Dancing_Doll

With that said... To the guys that are tempted to use their dick as their wallpaper - magnified to the point where I can see the hair follicles of your pubes - please don't. It's just nasty.

There are actually far and few between of a cock that is beautiful.
What makes a cock beautiful is the man attached to it.
Otherwise, "a cock is a cock is a cock" (my apologies to Gertrude Stein).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What do I think about a guy showing his junk?

Most often I think it's kind of sad.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Check her cookies!!!!

(my cookies are well hidden)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

(my cookies are well hidden)

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles

lol - i suddenly have this vision of some guy on Antique Road Show pulling out his junk and having it appraised by an expert. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess a guy showing his junk is better than him showing nothing in his profile, or using a pic of a hot woman as his AV. Then again, maybe it isnt!! I would be more impressed if a guy showed his real cock and it was like 5". It would show me that he is what he is and proud of it.

All in all, I prefer him not to show his junk unless we are talking an old wrecked car on cinder blocks, LOL!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

lol - i suddenly have this vision of some guy on Antique Road Show pulling out his junk and having it appraised by an expert. smile

I think I'm qualified for that job.

(kneels down, lifts exposed penis, examines all sides studiously)

"Let's see here...okay, I see some nice veining here, and that's always a plus, both visually and as friction against the inner walls. I do also see some spiderwebbing though...I'm guessing that means you either used a penis pump or fell for some other gimmick. That will subract some value, but otherwise it's a very nice specimen. The glans is nice and big, and the shaft gets a little wider as it descends, and the women always appreciate that. You're forty years old...I'd say your payday would be much better if you were in your early twenties, but still impressive nonetheless, and it will retain much of its value well into your fifties. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to assess this; I'll price your cock at $16,500."
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Is that like a Lush Cock Mod?? *Sends application for position to Nicola....

"That's Your Cock???"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I think I'm qualified for that job.

(kneels down, lifts exposed penis, examines all sides studiously)

"Let's see here...okay, I see some nice veining here, and that's always a plus, both visually and as friction against the inner walls. I do also see some spiderwebbing though...I'm guessing that means you either used a penis pump or fell for some other gimmick. That will subract some value, but otherwise it's a very nice specimen. The glans is nice and big, and the shaft gets a little wider as it descends, and the women always appreciate that. You're forty years old...I'd say your payday would be much better if you were in your early twenties, but still impressive nonetheless, and it will retain much of its value well into your fifties. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to assess this; I'll price your cock at $16,500."

HIRED! LOL

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If it's set to friends only, I guess it's okay. I'm not sure why people show themselves like that. The most annoying is when I get inbox messages by "friends" asking me to go look and comment on his dick pictures.. I'm like... No? >_<
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its a turn off there are sexier ways to show off the goods.