Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ladies would u like to wear panties wet in your or your patner's juice?

last reply
34 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i think wearing panties wet from your partner's juice is more kinky ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I've been fucked by my wife with a dildo but not yet with a strap-on - though she said she'd be willing to get one - really love using a butt plug first and am looking to get one that I could wear around under my clothes -
Lurker
0 likes
Ellen James.... Plz read the question carefully before u comment...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it'd be really hot to wear panties from your parnter's juices! I sooooo would wear panties with my partner's juice in it!!!
Lurker
0 likes
id like both. The mixture smells so good
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyhansh
Ellen James.... Plz read the question carefully before u comment...

Sexyhansh, Here's a friendly tip....maybe you could refrain from using txtspeak and run your typing through a Dictionary and Thesaurus before you post, then everyone might understand what you are asking. No need to thank me smile
Lurker
0 likes
well..what i wanted to ask was understood by most of the ladies and i am happy with that...i dont think that i need a dictionary..smile
Lurker
0 likes
well....what i wanted to ask was understood by most of the ladies and i am happy with that.... I dont think i need help of dictionarysmile
Lurker
0 likes
Okay then, good luck with that!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no! why do people think its hot? It's not okay...it would be very uncomfortable I think. I'm usually pretty dirty in bed, but I don't want that shit near my lady parts, sitting there, all day, then drying and getting crusty. Fucking unsanitary!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I do find it to be sexy wearing wet panties, often after my bf has come in me ill put a pair of panties so everything will drip into them.
Lurker
0 likes
I think its pretty cool if a woman is into that. Certainly a turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I don't have a choice. I mean if I don't put my panties back on I am going to leak all over the car seat or if I am at work all over my chair.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Mmmm warm, damp, dark environment all over your fanny, Mmmmm, for hours!

- thats the perfect concoction for a sexy, sexy case of THRUSH! (yeast infection for my north american lushies)...Yeah that's so hot, and itchy
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting question. And interesting answers. I don't think it is particularly sexy to have that happen for a women ON PURPOSE, but as the day goes is it leaks out, that is pretty hot. Now if she got worked up and it is FRESH, THAT too IMO is pretty hot.

For me personally, I don't like wet underwear for ANY reason on me. LOL It is just uncomfortable.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
neither .... eventually it will start to chaff ....

I'd rather wear none than wet ones.

Btw ... have you ever had wet socks that you couldn't take off and dry .... how did the skin on your feet feel after 5 or 8 or 10 hours??

Lurker
0 likes
Had to get to work after an all night fuckathon, and my panties got soaked with all the seepage through the day. Not the most comfortable, but it was nice to have them moved aside after work.
Lurker
0 likes
It's the worst thing out. Not only does it feel uncomfortable after a short while, given enough time it starts to itch and even further time it will make my pubic lips almost red raw and very sore. Obvious answer is to carry spare panties - especially if I'm at work. However I'd rather my man's sperm stay inside me so an elastoplast stuck and adhering my pubic lips together prevents any outward flow of sperm whatsoever.

When his cum has soaked into my vaginal walls - usually in about 4 hours - the elastoplast can be removed without fear of any leakage.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

However I'd rather my man's sperm stay inside me so an elastoplast stuck and adhering my pubic lips together prevents any outward flow of sperm whatsoever.

I had to learn something new today. Thanks for that. I've never heard of anyone placing an adhesive bandaid or elastoplast upon their labia to keep them closed & preventing leakage.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

When his cum has soaked into my vaginal walls - usually in about 4 hours - the elastoplast can be removed without fear of any leakage.

Wait... Hold the phone.

Are saying you keep the cum in your vagina until it is completely gone? like it gets totally absorbed?

This gives me the feeling you may not be smelling like a summer's eve.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyhansh

oh hell no! although some women above say it would be hot, it wouldn't take long for them to get dry and crusty and scratching me in tender areas i would prefer not to have scratched in that way.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

However I'd rather my man's sperm stay inside me so an elastoplast stuck and adhering my pubic lips together prevents any outward flow of sperm whatsoever.

OK...

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I had to learn something new today. Thanks for that. I've never heard of anyone placing an adhesive bandaid or elastoplast upon their labia to keep them closed & preventing leakage.

holy moly .... I just cracked up laughing .... omygod!! hahahahaha!

(jsyk - my bandaids are strictly for paper cuts!! honest!!)

this has to be one of the unintended most funny thread on here!

fuck, CrazyDiamond .... I snorted when I saw your reply!!

omg ... hahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of the answers on this thread made me laugh until I had tears. Thanks!!!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wait... Hold the phone.

Are saying you keep the cum in your vagina until it is completely gone? like it gets totally absorbed?

This gives me the feeling you may not be smelling like a summer's eve.

OMG I about spit my water out damn lol
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
This is one of the funniest threads I've read in ages! Replies are priceless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wearing panties soaked with my partner's 'juice'? I will agree that it isn't exactly the most comfortable way to go about my day BUT it can definitely be HOT when my man and I want to kick things up a notch to kinky status every now and again.

Wearing panties soaked with MY 'juices'? Again, not the most comfortable feeling for long periods of time but when I'm aroused, I'm aroused and I'm just grateful I can still get as wet as I do for any number of wonderfully arousing reasons.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Wearing panties soaked with my partner's 'juice'? I will agree that it isn't exactly the most comfortable way to go about my day BUT it can definitely be HOT when my man and I want to kick things up a notch to kinky status every now and again.

Wearing panties soaked with MY 'juices'? Again, not the most comfortable feeling for long periods of time but when I'm aroused, I'm aroused and I'm just grateful I can still get as wet as I do for any number of wonderfully arousing reasons.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Sexyhansh, Here's a friendly tip....maybe you could refrain from using txtspeak and run your typing through a Dictionary and Thesaurus before you post, then everyone might understand what you are asking. No need to thank me smile