do you like to spy on male nudity?

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't, because that would mean I was a pervert and I'm not..... No I'm NOT!
Clever Gem
0 likes

That's Keyhole Kate, I guess she's like Peeping Tom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
spy? not sure were thats going,but if you mean do i like to look at nude males ,well YES , do you like to look at nude woman ,lo lo
Lurker
0 likes
Spy... No, he knew I was looking. He knew I adored his body, he lived to tease me with it too.

We used to always buy a clear shower curtain so we could peek in on each other when passing by.
Lurker
0 likes
Spy... No, he knew I was looking. He knew I adored his body, he loved to tease me with it too.

We used to always buy a clear shower curtain so we could peek in on each other when passing by.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by tellme001
spy? not sure were thats going,but if you mean do i like to look at nude males ,well YES , do you like to look at nude woman ,lo lo
well do like to watch the beautiful movement from nude female body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spying or Voyeuring on a naked guy sometimes can be such a turn on!
Especially when they start stroking themselves when they think they are alone...

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's OK but I'd much rather be the one who strips him naked in the first place!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
define the boundaries of nudity? top half or bottom or the whole shabang head to toe? No I don't spy, if hes out flaunting and is body proud then I'll be appreciative watcher smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No specially guys with phones
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
i dont spy, i watch intently.
Lurker
0 likes
like most of the others here, I like seeing male nudity (or just any nudity really), but spy? probably not spy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ParMach
No specially guys with phones

Are you sure it was a phone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In general, I would say no. I would much prefer to be watched than to watch.

However, I did see a guy at the beach a few days ago that I could not take my eyes off. Now I cannot get him off my mind. He was in great condition, completely void of any body hair and with one of the most magnificent penises, I have ever seen.

Wonder if he will be there next time.