Cycling

last reply
31 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have recently started cycling a lot more. To tell the truth it seems the better circulation gives me a harder longer erection. This post i guess is a tip for a natural harder erection. Sorry if there is a specific place for tips this is my first post!
Lurker
0 likes
Cycling is a great sport and a great way to stay fit. I cycle quite a bit, easy on the knees and ankles compared to running. It's a wonderful escape.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im on holiday in gran canaria,maspalomas got a bicycle hire for 3 days cant wait alot warmer than uk :-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im an avid cyclist and racer, and i gotta say: the morning after a hard workout, i am insanely horny. not sure if i get more hard, but its definitely on my mind more throughout the day.
and of course, its a great way to stay fit.

I'd also love to chat with some fellow female cyclists. cant say i havent had my fair share of on-bike fantasies... :P
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have cycled for years. I run also and I have been in quite a few triathlons and bicycle races. I can't say whether it helps to keep me horny or have longer erections because I have done it so long. I do know that it keeps me in top condition and I've stayed horny for a long long time. I also combine cycling with serious weight lifting. I even have my doctor telling me to consume more calories, carbs and fat because I've had a hard time keeping the weight on me for the last several months.

The only problem with cycling is finding safe places to ride. Don't take any chances with crazy drivers on the road. Flesh and bone are no match for two tons of automobile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stay fit through cycling and light gym exercise; actually I'm dressed right now for the bike exercise with some relaxation. My usual routine [after age 70] has been to tour both of our two islands each week, one an 18 mile ride and the other about 24 miles, stopping at secluded beaches for lunch, girl-watching and dipping, on a "work-out" bike, not a road-bike..

And yes, the cycling has improved my circulation and I notice better erections after my rides. Haven't determined yet if they are the result of the bike or the girls [especially during spring break].
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have just taken it up more seriously. I am going too and from work which is 12 miles each way. Really enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do 10 miles to work now and then love it too but not looking forward to winter tho will use car hehe ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I also cycle a lot and am worried that the pressure from the seat on my prostate might negatively affect my erections. Has anybody ever heard this before?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i cycle a lot. used to race. started riding after my knees and hips were junk from ski racing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Steverino
I also cycle a lot and am worried that the pressure from the seat on my prostate might negatively affect my erections. Has anybody ever heard this before?

Steve,

Proper saddle selection is kind of important. There's not really any danger to the prostate, but extended periods on an ill-fitting saddle can pinch or damage nerves in/around the perineum (which is not a good thing.)

You'd know it if you were having saddle issues. If you aren't experiencing any pain, then you probably have little to worry about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love cycling done it years I time trial which is a true test as it's just you against a clock. I don't know that it makes me any harder but horny yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with all the posts so far. The one thing I have not seen mentioned is the 'alone' time to think and watch the beauty of nature as you ride. Personally I enjoy riding the beach [hard on the bike] of eastern Florida and the peninsula at Presque Isle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, I've been cycling for years and it is great for every aspect of your life.
Lurker
0 likes
i am missing my cycling for almost a 2 years now as my bike has been stolen,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Throughout my 20's I was a pro-am bike racer and would train 4-6 hours a day.
No scientific proof cycling provided harder hard-ons, but I know youth coupled with peak fitness gave me exceptional stamina in the sack.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer Downhill cycling.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
I prefer Downhill cycling.

I hear you like doing your pushups on your back too Jack.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, downhill MTB racers have to have exceptional speed, fitness and endurance.

Imagine pedaling as fast as you can for 5 minutes straight all the while trying to avoid trees and rocks @60km/hr.

Watch any video of Nicolas Vouilloz.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cycling is great for fitness but the saddle is important- if it's a poor fit it can interupt the pedundal nerve and cause numbness or pins and needles to your old man!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been cycling for about 30 plus years and the gear evolution certainly makes it easier. The best has been the split seats - stopped the penis numbing and made it more comfortable for long rides - 100 miles plus in a day.
Am getting both knees replaced (partials in Jun). Caused from running so many miles - cycling would have prevented that injury.
Just attack the hills and mountains and keep the pedal rate at 80 - so much easier.
Make certain you do lower back stretches to loosen your core on the downhills (lean backward to stretch above your pelvis and lower lumbar areas - and then hydrate with electrolytes in a bottle and drink the water from your back pack!
Usually do Cycle Oregon - but not this year - can register online but is limited to about 2000 riders - best ride in the US. Support vehicles, great food, music, showers, and the superb Oregon countryside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just inherited a bike from the 70s and I haven't ridden one in a long time. Once I get it checked out, I plan on riding it in the grass to regain my center of gravity before I move onto the sidewalk with it.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just inherited a bike from the 70s and I haven't ridden one in a long time. Once I get it checked out, I plan on riding it in the grass to regain my center of gravity before I move onto the sidewalk with it.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by LadySharon

That's great!

I picked up a road bike 3-4 months ago, and try to do at least 30km+ per week on it in the park. I have dropped 3-4 kg, and my cardio has improved markedly. It's a good way to shed liver lard apparently...which is essential, when you need to process large amounts of wine (comes with the territory when running a website such as this!).
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by nicola

That's great!

I picked up a road bike 3-4 months ago, and try to do at least 30km+ per week on it in the park. I have dropped 3-4 kg, and my cardio has improved markedly. It's a good way to shed liver lard apparently...which is essential, when you need to process large amounts of wine (comes with the territory when running a website such as this!).

I love my road bike! I bought it about 2 months ago and find that it's really helped my running. I had a lot of knee problems the past year that kept me from training effectively. By incorporating the biking into my schedule instead of always running, it lets my knee heal while still keeping my cardio up. I try to bike 4 d/wk, hitting the group ride on Mondays. Then I can run on my work days without the pain I was having before. I just need to get shoes for my clipless pedals. I've been afraid to use them as I wasn't a very good bike rider before. I seem to have gotten better, cornering is no problem now after learning to on a motorcycle!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I love my road bike! I bought it about 2 months ago and find that it's really helped my running. I had a lot of knee problems the past year that kept me from training effectively. By incorporating the biking into my schedule instead of always running, it lets my knee heal while still keeping my cardio up. I try to bike 4 d/wk, hitting the group ride on Mondays. Then I can run on my work days without the pain I was having before. I just need to get shoes for my clipless pedals. I've been afraid to use them as I wasn't a very good bike rider before. I seem to have gotten better, cornering is no problem now after learning to on a motorcycle!

I use these and matching shoes: http://www.cellbikes.com.au/PD-5700-SPD-SL-PEDALS-CARBON_2?sc=33&category=12796

They take a while getting used to, and I nearly fell off trying to get my feet out of them the first few times, but they are really good once you get the hang of it. Just remember to kick your heels sideways way before you think you need to!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I use these and matching shoes: http://www.cellbikes.com.au/PD-5700-SPD-SL-PEDALS-CARBON_2?sc=33&category=12796

They take a while getting used to, and I nearly fell off trying to get my feet out of them the first few times, but they are really good once you get the hang of it. Just remember to kick your heels sideways way before you think you need to!

I have the pedals already on my bike, just need to go to the local bike shop for shoes in my size. I've been a chicken. They told me when I bought the bike I would want the shoes, but I wanted to wait until I felt comfortable on the bike before I got them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I have the pedals already on my bike, just need to go to the local bike shop for shoes in my size. I've been a chicken. They told me when I bought the bike I would want the shoes, but I wanted to wait until I felt comfortable on the bike before I got them.

Helpful tip i learned when i first got my shoes for my pedals. Stick the bike in between a door frame in your house. Sit on the bike and clip one foot in and out 10 times switch and do the other same way.
This way if your falling you can grab onto the door handle. This practice will be helpful when your riding for your first time with them.

I love to ride my bike, i too have bad knees for a young guy, too many years as a catcher in baseball and volleyball beating on my knees, and yes running. The cycling helps me maintain the cardio and workout and less pain on the old knees. And i look great in spandex i have been told biggrin
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by misterx0069

Helpful tip i learned when i first got my shoes for my pedals. Stick the bike in between a door frame in your house. Sit on the bike and clip one foot in and out 10 times switch and do the other same way.
This way if your falling you can grab onto the door handle. This practice will be helpful when your riding for your first time with them.

I love to ride my bike, i too have bad knees for a young guy, too many years as a catcher in baseball and volleyball beating on my knees, and yes running. The cycling helps me maintain the cardio and workout and less pain on the old knees. And i look great in spandex i have been told biggrin

Okay, I sucked it up and got shoes (euro size 45 )

Why didn't anyone tell how great it was to use those cleats?? Well if I can find the damned things. Or how scary it was to be clipped in the first time?
Matriarch
0 likes
The cleats usually come with the pedals. They are made of plastic, and only cost £15 when sold separately. Did you buy something super swanky?

It is an odd feeling at first, being clipped in. There's an adjustment screw which I set to the weakest spring setting, so it's easier to get your feet out. I was scared about getting stuck in them and falling off, but after a little practice, it becomes second nature (good advice from Misterx).