Watching a guy

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does the idea of watching a guy autofellate turn you on, or would you want push him off himself and take over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've watch someone do this and it was very intriguing at first but it got old pretty quickly - after a while it felt more like he enjoyed giving himself head far too much to involve anyone else.
Lurker
0 likes
I would just want to push him over and keep walking....
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
Does the idea of watching a guy autofellate turn you on, or would you want push him off himself and take over.

Neither.

Makes my gag reflex kick in just reading this question for some reason. He can have at it. I'll pass on him and his cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be an interesting site to see for sure. Kind of like looking at a train wreck. Your eyes are drawn to it, you look and then move on.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I saw my dog do it once. Did nothing for me but think he enjoyed it.
Lurker
0 likes
Kinks, I think THIS dog just did exactly THAT!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I have seen it other than a crazy video ... from a personal point of view, not sure it would a turn-on for me. I hate people that are too flexible for their own good ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't want a guy who can do that for himself, I want him to need me for that
Classified
0 likes
The only head one should give oneself is found atop a pint glass!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I would just want to push him over and keep walking....

There goes my wine, all over the laptop!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ditto what Frank said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would ask, "Did your thoracic surgeon train at Harvard Medical School as well?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it would be a turn on but I would probably watch just for curiosities sake...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner