Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the riskiest place you have ever masturbated?

last reply
610 replies
69.2k views
10 watchers
67 likes
Scarlet Seductress
3 likes
On a bus? On a plane? In the college library? (Ooops, that's mine.)
Lurker
0 likes
Got a handjob on a bus....but masturbation? hmm i would have to say in the bathroom at school.
Lurker
0 likes
backseat of the car
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
At my work desk ;)
Lurker
1 like
In school during class
Purveyor of Sweetness
3 likes
in a car on the interstate... while i was driving...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a doubledecker train but the whole top section of the car I was in was empty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Iraq!
Lurker
1 like
I jacked off under a blanket in the living room with my mother and father in-law sitting in across the room and in the char beside me. I also jacked off driving down the road a number of times.
Lurker
0 likes
under my desk in classroom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have several, actually. I don't know which ones are riskier, but they all seemed pretty risky.

I've done it several times while parked in my car, once during the day in the parking lot of a fast food place. I've done it while standing outside my house, without the luxury of a fence to hide behind. I've also done it in two different wooded areas. Every single one of these times, I was completely nude.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
AT desk at work and church parking lot
0 likes
At work is the riskiest I can think of. Of course, the fact that a couple of those times I was cybering makes is that much riskier.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I guess it was while babysitting when the kids were asleep. I'd call the boyfriend and we'd have phone sex. >_>
Lurker
0 likes
driving down the 405 fwy.... at work.... in a mall parking lot while waiting for someone.... hey when the urge hits ya just go with it. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a car driving donw the interstate after a day of being at the beach, watching all those half naked women walking around.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My office meeting room, just before we were due to have a meeting!
Lurker
0 likes
In a crowded coffee bar... and at work
Lurker
0 likes
-At work under my desk

-At work on top of my desk

-Inside a Starbucks

-On the light rail

-In my car driving home from work

-At the beach in Coronado
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Well, let's see... at work in the gas station hut-thing, in public restrooms, in an empty classroom of my high school over a summer break (was there helping my mom - she works there, had some free time ^_^), at a friend's house in the bathroom, outside on a bench in my neighborhood at night (that one was phone sex-HOT), outside other places, in the backseat of the car on a lite-night drive home (I was a teenager). lol
Lurker
0 likes
In my car driving at around 80kph. I had to stop before I had a mishap.
Lurker
0 likes
while riding a city bus
Lurker
0 likes
in a hot tub at the hotel pool
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under the bleachers in the gymnasium at an all-girl's prep school, during a basketball game.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Def my desk at work, and there are like 4 cameras on me. I just couldn't help myself....was well worth it!!
Lurker
0 likes
in the hallway at my boyfriends college dorm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At my desk in an open plan office