First sign of arousal....

last reply
94 replies
11.9k views
1 watcher
24 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Thought I would toss a question out there.....

When you see something that turns you on (or think, or whatever), where does it manifest itself first? Do your nipples get hard first, do you get the tingle in your belly/pussy, or does it happen at the same time?

I know for me, I feel it in my chest first (flutters) then I get an erection. I was just wondering about you gals...... funny I have never really thought about it quite like this though. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
The dilation of my pupils reveals how interested and excited I'm feeling.

What happens elsewhere is dependent to some degree on the response of the other person to our eye contact.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh indeed... but I meant how YOU first feel it. We can't see our own pupils. smile But thanks for the other information.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, if you want more graphic detail I feel a nervous energy all over, butterflies in my stomach, my vagina lubricates and seeps into my underwear and my nipples tingle and go hard
Clever Gem
1 like
Tingles from brain to button. (not the belly button ) slickness soon commences.
Lurker
0 likes
There we go! LOL That is what I was looking for. THANKS.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Panty puddin... First thing I notice
Lurker
0 likes
Nipples harden
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A feeling in my thighs ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
It is a hint of intrigue, the meeting of eyes and the moment of arousal starts with an intake of excited breath which I hide followed by a wicked throb which starts in my stomach and slowly descends like a good whiskey burning all the way down.
Lurker
0 likes
A fluttering in my stomach followed by a throb or pulsating in my pussy at that point I almost always start biting my lower lip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First my skin starts to feel too tight for my body, and a light sheen of pespiration settles over my skin. I feel my pussy start to swell and throb lightly, so I'll squeeze my thighs together to give my clit some relief. But sometimes this causes some of my juices to seep out, and if I'm wet enough it'll trickle down my thighs. And depending on what situation I'm in I'll go take care of myself, or suffer through it.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
When I used to talk to somebody who was dear to me (he isn't any more, he's a knobhead), I would sometimes go to the bathroom afterwards (as you do). Then I would discover I was really wet (not the weak bladder kind). I was so happy talking to him that I was so turned on, I didn't even notice. Or... Maybe that was a bad thing. I would have been too shy to say, anyway, even if I did realise at the time.

Bizarrely, I sometimes feel wiggly when I'm going fishing on my own, or moor walking. I think it must be the adrenaline surging. I get all fidgety, and want to wiggle around the place. And it makes me think about shagging sometimes. I sometimes wish I had a fab fisherman mate to go fishing with, because if I could overcome the shyness, I reckon a nice shag (not the sea bird) at a secluded fishing spot would be ace.

When I am sleepy, or feeling cuddly and quiet, I get a sort of spreading warmth from my tummy to my hips and pussy, and I start to throb a bit. That's when I get really wet. But I've usually sorted myself out by the time it starts throbbing without contact. I don't hang about.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
My pulse quickens a bit, I think my nostrils flare a little, my nipples tighten and then the panties begin to moisten!
Lurker
0 likes
Weird, but it starts in my face. Cheeks flush, lips tingle, and that sets off a chain reaction in the rest of my body!
Lurker
0 likes
I shiver and get wet..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I think it come with my breathing, starts speeding up, then faster , then my nipples tighten up, und i start getting wet.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I get a tingly sensation that travels from my lower back around to my pelvis

Scarlet Seductress
1 like
My heart begins to beat faster and a gentle tingling sensation begins to spread over my skin.
Usually starts with my cheeks which feel warm as I start to blush; then travels down my spine, all the way to my toes.
I could go on, but that would be telling...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to get light headed, followed by a serious nip crisis and wetness
Princess Blondie
0 likes
My nipples get hard, and I feel myself become extremely moist, fairly quickly.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
My cheeks tingle, my breathing changes and then I become totally focused, senses heightened
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Well it depends on the situation to some extent. I mean a face to face meeting with a sexy guy is a little diferent then reading a sexy story or looking at a sexy pic. Usually it is a little rush of heat with a flutter in my lower parts. I get wet down there without even realizing it. I fmy nipples get hard then I know for sure I am horny.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I agree it may depend on the situation to some extent but in most situations I feel my heart start racing, breathing quickens and skin at my face and breasts tightens followed by tingly feelings in my lower belly and spine, than I feel my ass and thigh muscles start moving under the skin and I start squeezing them which results in finding out that my pussy lips are swollen and my love juices are oozing out. First signs of arousal are so sensational mmm lol
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It's like every part of my body starts to get flushed and warm. A tingly feeling takes over. My pulse quickens. My nipples get hard and a throbbing begins.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Depending on the situation, sometimes I start to hold my breath and then when the butterflies begin to flutter around in my chest and tummy, I begin to breathe shallow and quick. Other times, my breathing quickens first and then the butterflies..and then my nipples tighten and I begin to get wet.
Lurker
0 likes
First thing is I feel warm and fluttery, I start to blush, then my pulse increases, my breathing becomes shallow, then my nipples harden, and then I get wet
Lurker
0 likes
Warmth in my stomach. Pace of my breathing. Parched mouth feeling.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
nipples get hard, feel tightness in my stomach, my panties get wet...