Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it okay for the guy in your life to call you "bitch"?

last reply
134 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've recently on chance encountered quite a few couples in which the guy is free to refer to the female as a "bitch." I was shocked by it so I'm wondering is it more common now for a girl to be ok with that? Would you personally be okay being addressed that way? Thanks for the input in advance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no i dont like it..i dont like ANYTHING said to me that demeans me as a women

it is NOT sexy when having sex to be called names like bitch or slut

like we HAVE to be that in order for you to have sex with us

that being said i do love dirty talk

but you can be sexy and filthy without putting someone down

REALLY great question...thank you for this!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Some "cultures" seem to wear it as a badge of honor. Bikers for instance.... "Bitch" is not an insult at all to them, unless it is meant to be. But someone's "bitch", is only meaning their "woman". And Biker Bitch is worn as a sign of honor.

We even see this with urban slang too, where the women proudly proclaim themselves being a "bitch" as if that is a GOOD thing. I don't happen to agree.... but there it is. lol

I don't like the term as a casual title. I have no problems with it if it is used as a description of a woman's actions (or sometimes a man's), or if she IS one (yes, we all know some women ARE bitches... the counterpart of a male being an "asshole").

I would never call my woman "my bitch" though, nor use the term while having sex. It just does not feel right, and seems (as blaze said) demeaning.
Lurker
0 likes
...i know you asked the women, but thought I would chime in anyway - the ONLY time I would call a woman a bitch would be in the form of lighthearted teasing and only to a woman who knows me well enough to understand how it was meant AND in a situation where she was being similarly playful. I can't imagine using that as a common reference to a woman I cared for, and while I understand the use of words such as bitch/slut/whore during sex, I don't use the terms there either as that has never been a turn on for me. I enjoy dirty sex talk just like the next guy, but not by using demeaning phrases.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't find it endearing at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Only in a lighthearted or joking fashion in the same way that guys will call each other a wanker, twat or asshole etc. otherwise no
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If it's someone I care about and/or respect and it was meant in a malicious way, then yes, it would bother me. If it was in jest (used sparingly) or as part of dirty talk, then it's fine. It's all about context and the person saying it. It's not my favourite word though.

A relative stranger using the word to try to insult me - meh, it's far too pedestrian to deserve a proper reaction.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
there are certain people in my life who could get away with it (hi, Xuani). we have a close enough relationship for me to understand how it's meant, that it's a term of endearment more than anything else. most, however, no, i'd be offended. and i hate when guys refer to women in general as bitches. it makes us sound like we're their personal dogs. as Doll said, it's all about context.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with DD and Sprite, its all about the context in which it is used. My sisters and I call each other bitch all the time but its in a joking way. And I have had people on Lush call me a naughty bitch or somthing like that, also in a joking fashion. That is cool!

But if someone said I was "their bitch" or used it in a demeaning derogatory way, that I wouldnt like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's an interesting speech thing. Self-referring or "between the girls", it's okay, otherwise I think it's too much of the "thugs & ho's" attitude. Respect, not derogatory name calling, goes a long way in life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the context.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if she wants it and enjoys it. Otherwise, obviously not.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the feedback so far. It was something that really boggled me. But I appreciate all of your opinions.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No...never...not even during dirty talk.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dancing Doll and Sprite have a good point..ive nv been called it and hope to never be...oh except for one time and it was like DD and sprite said..hmm makes me think this answer more smile
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I don't Bark, nor do i have a tail.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't think I'd be okay being called Bitch, even during dirty talk. There is a lot of other words that can be used. So, even though I know some do like it, I don't think I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember a few years ago, a couple would come into my restaurant for dinner. I served them quite often.
She called him the "Old Bastard" many times and he used to call her his "Old Bitch" or "Battle Ax".
I was absolutely shocked by their language.
But he brought her flowers every time and always held her chair for her until she was seated. She used to feed him choice bits and pieces off her plate.
They really were the sweetest, most loving couple I ever met.
They would always leave holding hands.
I was happy to cater their 65th wedding anniversary for them and meet their 8 children and their families.
They just had the oddest pet names for each other.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I actually like it, if it's during sex, and if the guy can pull off "dirty talk" (because many can't). Otherwise, aside from the joking around examples mentioned above, no, I don't care for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have generally hated it in any context, along with certain other choice words which I'm sure we are all aware of.
Only a few people have that ability to say certain things in a way that leaves me laughing rather than curling my lip in distaste. When it's said with affection and humour in the right situation then I'm fine with it. In fact a friend made a comment to me the other day that had me grinning and shaking my head at his gall
He called me his '..über-bitch. Premier Devision' now who's not going to laugh at the sheer cockiness of that?
I find it's all in the delivery and tone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not............... call me that ...or any thing other then my name ...und he kan go strait to hell ......und he'll never get layed here again ......damn ..i sound like a bitch.!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I actually like it, if it's during sex, and if the guy can pull off "dirty talk" (because many can't). Otherwise, aside from the joking around examples mentioned above, no, I don't care for it.

^This!^

I love when he calls me his "sexy bitch." It's a turnon, but then again we have much worse pet names for each other.

I joke with friends about being a bitch all the tine. Bitch doesn't impress me as much of an insult from a stranger. whatever.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

^This!^

I love when he calls me his "sexy bitch." It's a turnon, but then again we have much worse pet names for each other.

I joke with friends about being a bitch all the tine. Bitch doesn't impress me as much of an insult from a stranger. whatever.

I can see the up side here, but some manage the same reaction, without the "bitch" or "slut" , that for me works better. it's all personal taste .. like most things on lush.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I can see the up side here, but some manage the same reaction, without the "bitch" or "slut" , that for me works better. it's all personal taste .. like most things on lush.

In total agreement.

He knows I love, love, love them both, but I hate the c-word used in any context.

We also use "Fucker" as a term of endearment when we've pissed each other off. What can I say, we're warped. It's when I don't say anything at all that there's trouble.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

In total agreement.

He knows I love, love, love them both, but I hate the c-word used in any context.

We also use "Fucker" as a term of endearment when we've pissed each other off. What can I say, we're warped. It's when I don't say anything at all that there's trouble.

Ahhh yes I know that bastard!!!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No, I really don't like that word. Not in any circumstances. Always seems to have negative connotations, even if used in "fun".

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Again, depends on the context, would hate being called a Bitch by anyone if meant in a malicious way, nor would I accept it from a SO in anything other than dirty talk. 3 of my friends and I have a 'bitch war' going on here, and I've seen other girls doing it where we try to find the funniest/oddest picture with the word bitch or whore on it. It's just a game and we all agreed to participate. I can see it would not be everyone's cuppa tea, it's just a bit of fun for us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
No, I really don't like that word. Not in any circumstances. Always seems to have negative connotations, even if used in "fun".

I agree. Please don't call me a b----, even if I am acting as one.
If you do, you will have just changed the context negatively.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"