stockings or pantyhose whats your pick ladies ????? no bare legs now

last reply
39 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I see clarification is needed here, thigh highs would equal stockings in this highly sophisticated testing servery in my book, just saying for the record. All of you have been very forth coming with your answers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bare legs, I've only worn tights so I don't know about anything else.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i have to choose...stockings or knee socks heart
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Actually prefer neither if I have to pick I think thigh highs, but I prefer nothing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stocking, if I must

However, I promise you will like my long bare tanned legs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in the DEEP south... Tan and bare is the only way a lady knows 'round here ;)
CurlyFries
0 likes
I don't own pantyhose. Ick!

I will wear tights with long skirts and boots in the winter. Love thigh highs. Bare legs in the summer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Stocking, if I must

However, I promise you will like my long bare tanned legs

I see your point very well, and they are very nice, I would love to wrap mine around yours
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly bare tanned legs in OZ, in winter I would wear thigh high's but NEVER pantyhose. ewww
Lurker
0 likes
Stockings and garter. Pantyhose only if its cold outside and I'm late for work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry I know it says no bare legs but, I will only go bare. sometimes nice and tan in summer but even pale and smooth to me is nice. I will wear stockings if its part of the outfit before bed though. Love leggins though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I do wear anything it will be Thigh Highs. I dont even think I own any pantyhose.
Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing stockings and garter belt or thigh highs.

I don't like or wear pantyhose much but when it's cold or the skirt is too short for stockings they can come in handy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockings ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Stockings when it's cool, bare legs in summer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockings or thigh highs ... thanks to a male friend I have come to appreciate the incredible sexiness that results from wearing hosiery like that. Never ever been a fan of pantyhose, but I do occasionally wear tights in the winter with some of my dresses and skirts to work. Bare legs when weather permits.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
Stockings without question!! I wear them year round and not only love wearing them but love them in other women as eell!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockings all the way,
Lurker
0 likes
stockings for sure, weather permitting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh, stockings with garters DEFINITELY....love to feel sexy under my business clothes and nobody but me and my lover need to know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well as a crossdressing guy, I cant imagine anything else than stockings and garters!! Nothing sexier!!
Lurker
0 likes
Stockings, if I must...however, I prefer showing off my bare legs when I can!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cuckoldmalesub
Well as a crossdressing guy, I cant imagine anything else than stockings and garters!! Nothing sexier!!

sounds very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
stockings. or if it's nice out, bare legs. i hate putting stockings on, even though they look nice.
Lurker
0 likes
pantyhose
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have to be stockings and always black
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmm... If its a special occasion, then stockings, but at the end of the night I want it to be ripped off
Be who you are and say Wat you feel
because
those who mind, don't matter.
And who matter don't mind.

so

Sex, is nature.
And, I believe in going along with nature