Girls, do you like it shaved or ...?

last reply
73 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm wondering, do you girls prefer the dick to be shaved, totally shaved or would appreciate some hair?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
total shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I grew up with a Cherokee grandma. She taught me not to disturb nature and that includes the hair nature gave us, male and female. I'm hairy down there and I like my men to be too. Shaving it just seems WEIRD to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like it shaved then I don't get hair in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally shaved..hate pubic hair on girls and boys. Ive been shaved for awhile (edited by admin for content), and will never go back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed or shaved is good but no bush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved....like katie, i have been shaving for awhile now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved....like katie, i have been shaving since i was 15
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like his cock shaved and no hair on his ballssmile But it is ok to have a little trim on top but not big bush:) I know I am picky picky...
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I don't mind if it's trimmed, as long as it's really short trimmed but I do rather it be shaved. The whole thing.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
shaved is the way to go
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Some manscaping is nice.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I like it shaved....but I am not going to kick a guy out of bed because he is not. I like to pay attention to a guys balls (because they seemed to like it) so the smoother they are the longer I will pay attention smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SheriPie
I like it shaved....but I am not going to kick a guy out of bed because he is not. I like to pay attention to a guys balls (because they seemed to like it) so the smoother they are the longer I will pay attention smile

SHe's telling the truth :d/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like My Master just the way he is and it is awesome ... I love playing with his balls as well..He loves it!!!
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SheriPie

Exactly the way to put it.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I don't like a guy to be shaved at all - just looks so wrong. A few hairs in the mouth when sucking is an occupational hazard lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally shaved, like me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a man who is totally shaved. It is cleaner, and us great not to have hair in your mouth or tickling your nose. Plus if you shave your balls they are going in my mouth!
Lurker
0 likes
Tight trim or shaved......for oral purposes only.....cleaner...feels nicer in mouth on tongue.....smooth !! Pictures are better with a little fur..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SheriPie stated it best!

But Hubby and I or my lovers and I have our maintenance sessions and it always turns out to be foreplay!
It's fun to shave or trim each other and then smooth some creame, lotion or oils on afterwards and start up something between us!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I Love my lady shaved,My cock n balls totally Smooth Love Itsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
completely shaved, her , me ,him if that happens. love love love baby smooth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved alle the way, love it that way , so you kan feel alle the ...... sliding alle over you so vary wet und slick warm....dripping with no hair in the way.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer my men to be neatly trimmed, with hair ~1/2" or shorter. Completely shaved is kind of creepy, and, as for a full bush, no one wants hair in her teeth while she sucks her man.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I need to floss, I see my dentist!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved ... or at least some decent manscaping
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."