Login

A Music Man

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ladies....Do you find male musicians attractive? And if so what about them turns you on the most.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't find musicians more attractive than guys who are not, as long as they are not playing a tune out of their all the time then I am happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Its the massive instrument !

I can't tell you how much that made me laugh,
Lurker
0 likes
I find music to be very important in life, and those who can produce their own have the ability to calm themselves and other.... but not all use that to its advantage, sadly. As for musicians being attractive, I think throughout human history, yes that is the case. But so are warriors and hungers too. I think if you can do something of value, you become attractive. However, there are still those within those groups that are NOT attractive as well.... so.... it is yet another case of it only being one part of the picture.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no i would rather date a man who has an immense knowledge of music than someone who is living out their high school dreams at a pub somewhere and living with their mom

but alas i go for juicy nerds ..lmao not the cool rocker type

so i can get why some women love these types of..boys
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
no i would rather date a man who has an immense knowledge of music than someone who is living out their high school dreams at a pub somewhere and living with their mom

but alas i go for juicy nerds ..lmao not the cool rocker type

so i can get why some women love these types of..boys

Ah, you see, I didn't read it as "rockers in a band and who never grew up", but guys who play music in general. There are a LOT of guys out there that play guitars (for instance) that are not in a band, or live in their mother's place.

But yeah, there are plenty of perpetual adolescents out there in bands, some living with their mothers, some who are famous and quite well to do. I find their mentality to be distasteful in general though if they live drugged out, perpetual adolescent lives no matter what their income status is.

However, I have known some responsible band members who lived pretty normal lives, except they made their living playing in a band. And heck, they are needed. LOL You can only DJ so much. And even that requires someone to perform the songs at SOME point. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find the rocker look to be a turn on but not necessarily the man or the fact that he is a musician. Many musicians are just arrogant assholes.

I may be shallow for liking rocker types, but Im not that shallow that I would date a guy just because he is a musician, no matter how good he looked. Takes more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good point john i didnt think of it the other way too!!

so ty to lushies who give different views and opinions...i really feel my world have widened!

as to you smart sexy nikki shallow is not a word i would EVER use for you....you are complex like a dish you eat at a restaurant that you are just dying to know what..is IN it smile