last reply
759 replies
23.3k views
4 watchers
12 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Justin Bieber goat cover.

Broken are the bodies wherein hopeless hearts reside - the blight of despair strikes forth from inside..
Lurker
0 likes
Had forgot about this one - yes she does sing "don't marry her FUCK me" and "grab your sweaty bollocks" in this version lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This is a full-length fan film of the MegaMan franchise. The story focuses around Dr. Light, who creates androids for the good of mankind. His pride and joy are Roll, a female android, and Rock, her brother. When Dr. Wiley steals most of Dr. Light's androids for his own gain, Dr Light upgrades Rock to MegaMan, who then begins to take down the stolen androids before going after Dr. Wiley.
Lurker
0 likes

Gives me chills everytime
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking shivers down your spine time!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Strictly speaking, I didn't watch this version of it, but I did watch the eight episodes they used to make this video.

Ten years after Voldemort falls, Harry Potter is laid off from the Auror department because of a lack of dark wizards to defeat. Afterwards, he's contacted by a shady witch and wizard who want him to become a memory wiper to help protect the Wizarding world from being discovered. Couple that with Ron fleeing Hermione, Hermione facing a mid-life crisis, and Ginny trying to get pregnant, and Harry's life is about to get more hectic.

This parody was initially supposed to be a seven-part series released through September-October 2012. However, after the sixth episode was released, Furious Molecules (the studio behind the series) announced that Episode 7 would be split into two parts. This production didn't use a whole lot of computerized effects, but they created a decent and largely believable fantasy.

Keep in mind that there is censored brief nudity (male nudity, I might add) and drug references.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This one's from the same people who did the MegaMan film. The main feature that I liked about this one is that they got Jaleel White for the voice of Sonic. For those of you that don't know, Jaleel White was the original voice of Sonic in the 90's. (He was obviously more famous as Urkel.) This short illustrates the beginning of the Eggman Empire, led by Julian Kintobor (Robotnik spelled backwards) and the resistance led by G.U.N.

Sound effects are sometimes cheesy in this one (the spin-dash effects sometimes sound like they were lifted from the original Genesis games), but again the computer-generated elements are very realistic for independent film.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bunch of music videos., not sure which one was actually last.
Mazztastic
0 likes
CG sent me a link to a youtube vid that had some guy dancing by a swimming pool - I don't have the link now, but it was pretty amusing!
Lurker
0 likes
Chris Isaac - wicked game
Lurker
0 likes

I Just have to laugh, it is my life in a nut shell!