Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls opinions on online masturbation with stranger?

last reply
21 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am male and have tried this, personally I use a fake account (justforfun107) instead of my real one to have fun however many girls feel against this. Whenever we engage we never show faces so there is a privacy barrier and no personal details are mentioned. Therefore I cannot understand why girls are so against online masturbation with a stranger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one word eww....and on that note......

wait...ok..i feel i must...

you just told us you have a fake name and you wonder WHY women..may NOT want to do it..with you??

if you want nameless faceless sex may i suggest you use your left hand instead??

shaking her head......

where is PICARD???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't make a habit of walking down the street, see some random guy and flash him the goods.
That is the equivalent of what you're wanting to do here.
(Although, I've been known to "moon" people... But that's another story altogether)

Not showing your face with the level of intimacy of mutually masturbating together just comes across as kind of creepy.
I prefer to know who I'm flashing my bits at across a computer screen and I just don't do it with random strangers. Or even people I'm comfortable with.
Lurker
0 likes
This SO reminds me of the chat rooms on other networks, that have cams involved. So many guys go into the rooms and turn on their cams with their cocks on cam (and many times not even hard), and not even their faces, and then beg the women to show their tits, look at their cams, etc. It is annoying there, and more so here. And not only annoying, IMO pretty pathetic. And this member joined here and made two posts, pretty much asking non-serious questions in the attempt to solicit women to go to his "fake account" to masturbate with him. It makes me think he ran out of stupid women elsewhere that were interested in lame attempts to watch him jerk off so decided to hit this place up.

I am sorry if this comes off as harsh, but give me a break..... now HERE too?

And it also kind of reminds me of the large thread in the lounge where the kid was complaining that women don't want to cyber any more here. The truth is that if you want to cyber, or cam, there are PLENTY of women here and "out there" that are into it and would want to with a guy... IF they LIKE HIM and find him in some way attractive! But there are guys who just like in a real world situation, just don't know how to approach a woman, talk to them, or otherwise be attractive to them. But they come online and think all they should have to do is come into a "room" and announce themselves available for masturbation (or simply flop their dicks out... no matter the size) and the girls will just come running to pleasure THEM. Because, oh yes, THEIR dick is the thing that will make them swoon!

Clueless............
Lurker
0 likes
Desperation isn't attractive, that's what all these incels who are desperate to 'cyber' are clueless about.

I don't search out for it at all (i.e. I don't have my cock flopped out while messaging 20 different females hoping to get a response), but just normal chats here seem to lead to situations where both me and my chat partner get so aroused that it turns into mutual masturbation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Desperation isn't attractive, that's what all these incels who are desperate to 'cyber' are clueless about.

I don't search out for it at all (i.e. I don't have my cock flopped out while messaging 20 different females hoping to get a response), but just normal chats here seem to lead to situations where both me and my chat partner get so aroused that it turns into mutual masturbation.

Exactly. And frankly that is how it works in the vast majority of online settings. No one has to be a "cyber god" or "god's gift to women" either. You don't have to be the most fit, have the biggest dick, or even the best personality... you just have to be YOURSELF and connect on some level.
Lurker
0 likes
Totally agree JohnC its about building up a connection, a spark and trust not wham bam fancy a CAM.
I cannot believe some people think such a tactless approach will work?

The best Cyber I have ever experienced is where I have made a real connection with the lady in question and that takes time, as it does in real life and often happens without planning just a mutual attraction.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by justforfun107
I am male and have tried this, personally I use a fake account (justforfun107) instead of my real one to have fun however many girls feel against this. Whenever we engage we never show faces so there is a privacy barrier and no personal details are mentioned. Therefore I cannot understand why girls are so against online masturbation with a stranger.

And detailed instructions! =d>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't be such a little pussy justforfun107.

You admit everything about you is fake, yet your baffled as to why girls don't want to masturbate on line with you.
LOL, what a fukin silly question.

See how tough you are once and give em your real information.
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone even realise how hard it is for me to

on this thread?????

GODDAMMIT!
Lurker
0 likes
The fact that you would come in here and admit being fake and not even grabbing an avatar to wear here tells us all that you're a complete waste of time, and don't know shit about this site.

BTW, did you happen to notice the million stories here posted my some really fine writers? No, you came here to jerk off...so jerk off and go.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Rookie - anyone can do this...

Quote by justforfun107

It takes a real man to jerk off to World of Warcraft characters while listening to only voices!

Grab your dick & double-click
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really? And they wonder why girls don't give guys the time of day.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
To be fair, I think you'll probably find that most guys are against this as well. It's a fetish and as such, you shouldn't expect everyone to want to share it with you. Good luck in finding someone to share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
seems weird the no faces. women don't appreciate a cock in their face as much as men appreciate breasts in their face. Women and most men want a personality and face to match, it makes sex sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay I guess I'll be the one guy that sticks up for him. Let him be. If he want to flash random woman so be it. In the end a guy is going to do what he's going to do. However if you want to me girl and not just show her your thingy you will have to shape-up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines
Okay I guess I'll be the one guy that sticks up for him. Let him be. If he want to flash random woman so be it. In the end a guy is going to do what he's going to do. However if you want to me girl and not just show her your thingy you will have to shape-up.

That's brave of you Mr vines, way to stand up for what you believe in. I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I find this thread ridiculously pathetic not to mention insulting. What is it with men (especially) and cold, random and faceless wank encounters over ??? I guess I can understand that some men (and women) like the idea of being watched but is it really that enjoyable when you have NO IDEA who the person is at the other end? I don't get it but then again, I may be a bit more old fashioned than most on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'll watch, but I'll only play online if its with someone I know very well.