Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penis size ... what size penis is considered small? ever been disappointed?

last reply
6 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello gals!
Just wondering when women say "oh, his penis is small" what exactly is small? I'd like to know from women them self's how small is too small, what is a pleasurable size and what is not. please tell me...have you ever been disappoited by a man's penis size? How small it was? What did you do and how did you react? My penis size is 1 1/2 inches soft and 3 1/2 inches hard what do you think about it? what would you do if pulling down a man pants you find he has a penis the same size as me? do you look at men's bulges when your on the beach or at the swimming pool?
Gals please be honest smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been sexually active for about 4 years and have only been with 5 different men. All of their cocks have ranged between at least 7 to 10 inches so no I can't say I've ever been disappointed in the size department lol. But for me I think anything below 5 1/2 inches is kind of on the impesh side of things. And if I ever encountered a man with your penis size I couldn't say I'd be happy about it, but I wouldn't want to be rude about it. Unless he were into that kind of thing. But I definitly wouldn't be calling him back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally have only been with men that were 6-8 inches...3-4 inches seems to be quite small, maybe unable to hit the spot in most women...but with that said, there are plenty of other ways to please a woman and you are probably gifted in those areas...if not...thats what toys are for!
CurlyFries
0 likes
If you have to ask, yours is probably too small.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
or we can read more threads on penis size...

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Honestly I don't think he is looking for positive responses. I think he is looking for negative ones. I get the feeling he is into "humiliation". I have seen this far too often on chat networks.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
what would you do if pulling down a man pants you find he has a penis the same size as me?

1) Apologize and go and find my boyfriend.
2) Apologize, go downstairs and turn the central heating on.