Can an Alpha be a Switch???

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok Lush verse, i need some help with this, so here's the deal. I'll be 29 this year and already I'm getting in the best shape of my life mentality and finally physically. My question however remains the same. If I feel that im one hell of a Alpha Dom or Alpha male, you know the football jock that turned into a member of the SWAT team..Why am I dying to be a servant? The thought of a beauiful Mistress owning my every movement, desire and punishment. Any ideas? I talked with dancing doll and she said I could be a switch. Could it really be that simple? Thank you in advance for any answers.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by BatmansTears
I talked with dancing doll and she said I could be a switch. Could it really be that simple? Thank you in advance for any answers.

I'm sure it's not that simple since I'm not involved in BDSM which is why I knew the question was better suited to being asked in the forum community rather than to me. Being a 'switch' is probably my best guestimate though, without knowing any of the facts. I'm sure those versed in the lifestyle can offer better guidance.
Lurker
0 likes
I still thank you for the help. I'm just going to wait for some more insight on the matter. Cause its starting to caused I real Mid Life Crisis. I mean I'm sitting here looking at collars and for the first time in my life looking for myself. Lmao
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm sure it's not that simple since I'm not involved in BDSM which is why I knew the question was better suited to being asked in the forum community rather than to me. Being a 'switch' is probably my best guestimate though, without knowing any of the facts. I'm sure those versed in the lifestyle can offer better guidance.

This particular question probably should have been asked of Agony Aunt Olivia instead. Everyone knows she gives the best...

advice
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

This particular question probably should have been asked of Agony Aunt Olivia instead. Everyone knows she gives the best...

advice

Thanks bro I will
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Your situation is not an uncommon one. I understand how if feels to be in complete control of life, house, finances, children etc. in real life and still have that desire to submit. For me personally, being a submissive is who I am and for you it maybe as well despite your role in the "real world". Being a submissive does not equal being a doormat. You can be a strong person and still hold those desires. The key is to figure out which side of you has the stronger desire, your Dominant side or your submissive side. If you enjoy and want both then you may be a switch able to feel complete doing either with the right person. If you are more comfortable and full fulled as a submissive then that may be who you are. You don't have to label yourself as anything while in the discovery phase smile. Just remember that you can be you and be submissive if that's where your desires are and still be a "manly" man if that is a worry for you. I hope you discover the true you and that you embrace it. Good luck to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

advice

Sadly she's not been around for 9 months sad

To the OP, the issue (if there is one) is there's a radical difference in your id and your ego. What you project is completely different to what you are. It's not uncommon, nor is it necessarily a problem as long as you're aware of it, as it seems you are. The idea that subs naturally lack confidence or self-esteem is untrue - those attributes are actually just as common in those that style themselves as masters. A lot of subs I know are strong willed and very focused rather than just being simpering weaklings. Weak subs aren't as much fun, where's the challenge?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Your situation is not an uncommon one. I understand how if feels to be in complete control of life, house, finances, children etc. in real life and still have that desire to submit. For me personally, being a submissive is who I am and for you it maybe as well despite your role in the "real world". Being a submissive does not equal being a doormat. You can be a strong person and still hold those desires. The key is to figure out which side of you has the stronger desire, your Dominant side or your submissive side. If you enjoy and want both then you may be a switch able to feel complete doing either with the right person. If you are more comfortable and full fulled as a submissive then that may be who you are. You don't have to label yourself as anything while in the discovery phase smile. Just remember that you can be you and be submissive if that's where your desires are and still be a "manly" man if that is a worry for you. I hope you discover the true you and that you embrace it. Good luck to you.

Than you so much ravyn, I'll give that some deep thoughts
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Sadly she's not been around for 9 months sad

To the OP, the issue (if there is one) is there's a radical difference in your id and your ego. What you project is completely different to what you are. It's not uncommon, nor is it necessarily a problem as long as you're aware of it, as it seems you are. The idea that subs naturally lack confidence or self-esteem is untrue - those attributes are actually just as common in those that style themselves as masters. A lot of subs I know are strong willed and very focused rather than just being simpering weaklings. Weak subs aren't as much fun, where's the challenge?

Thank you for the advice bro. I have no clue what OP means lol but I'll find out. I guess I will have go humble myself and really see if I can meet a Mistress and get an answer. I hope I'm worth of her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What did I say this time?

Quote by overmykneenow

@ BatmansTears

I read your reply, OP just means "Original Post"
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ravyn makes total sense&i fit the criteria she explains&does it well. Would luv to ask her a few things,but wasnt sure 2&i dont go to chatrooms,2 fast 4 me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
Ravyn makes total sense&i fit the criteria she explains&does it well. Would luv to ask her a few things,but wasnt sure 2&i dont go to chatrooms,2 fast 4 me!

Ravyn has been my heart on this site. I'll make sure I have her back when she needs it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What you have to do Batman and make sure you are an Alpha a lot of males and females think they are, but when it comes down to it they are just a Beta able to follow orders and act agressively when the time comes but doesnt want the responsibility if the situation blows up, that is when a true Alpha shines because they take all the blame on to themselves, another thing batman what you desire in public life can be different then what you want in private life
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Red_Dragon
What you have to do Batman and make sure you are an Alpha a lot of males and females think they are, but when it comes down to it they are just a Beta able to follow orders and act agressively when the time comes but doesnt want the responsibility if the situation blows up, that is when a true Alpha shines because they take all the blame on to themselves, another thing batman what you desire in public life can be different then what you want in private life

Hey, thanks. I'm about 89% sure I'm a submissive. 100% sure I'm an Alpha. If anything goes wrong, I'm the first to try and fix it or solve it. I take the blame upon myself. Born leader baby. Lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The straight-forward answer - yes. I think it willcome down to your feelings for the person who will become your dom. Do you trust him / her? If so then it will all be about arousal. The dom has an obligation to the sub. That is to do what the sub enjoys.