tan lines yes or no

last reply
40 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are tan lines sexy or do they look daft on men and women?

sorry if this has been asked before had a look couldnt see!
CurlyFries
0 likes
I think a tan line around the waist from board shorts can be hot on a guy. Farmer's tan? Not so much...

Tan lines on women don't interest me very much, although it can be funny when they turn that special oompa loompa shade of orange.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It certainly depends on the body and the mood. By themselves? Not always so sexy LOL

Lurker
0 likes
i like them
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love seeing them,especially for the first time.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
No, I like seeing all natural, on both men and women. smile
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think tan lines on boobs is very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer no tan lines at all.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like them.
Lurker
0 likes
i hate tan lines!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate them, especially if this extreme!!

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Hate them, especially if this extreme!!

Nikki, can you please explain the circled area to me? Not the cooter. I pretty much got that figured out and know what it's used for. What the heck is that on the rug?

I can think of one or two things and they're both making me sick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tan or pale it is the person who is sexy

and if you dont have a private pool how would you avoid them on vacay?

may i ask?

that said extreme fake bake lines..yuck

interesting question!!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Nikki, can you please explain the circled area to me? Not the cooter. I pretty much got that figured out and know what it's used for. What the heck is that on the rug?

I hope that's just a very unfortunate shadow... PLEASE just let it be a shadow....

You have to take care in the sun...

Or it can damage your skin...

I don't always find a suntan nice at all...

I live in Scotland... What is this "sun" of which you speak??

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not a huge fan of them. When I go on vacay or during the summer, I get an all-over base tan at the tanning salon. Then when I hit the beach, I go for the string bikini and tie/untie the strings and readjust them through the day so that it minimizes tan lines. Wearing a different style bikini on different days also helps preventing obvious tan lines. And - not going for the overly intense tan helps too. I don't care about light tan lines. Sometimes they can't be helped. I wouldn't set out to purposely get those extreme contrasting tan lines though. I don't think they're sexy. A sun-kissed tan looks best. People should stay away from those Jersey Shore level tans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

OMG!! I have no clue, I didnt even notice that!! YUK

EDIT: Mystery Solved!! It was her Clothes! Thank God!!

Quote by Mazza

That kids expression is priceless!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like to have tan lines on me, that's why i tan totally naked. and it looks better too smile
Lurker
0 likes
you don't find these sexy?

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
EDIT: Mystery Solved!! It was her Clothes! Thank God!!

Nice detective work there, Sherlock!

I always seem to have this tan line problem in the summer. It's hard not to when you spend a lot of time on a boat in your flippie floppies.

This one is unattractive on so many levels.

On a related note, there are a lot of gruesome pics on the internet. Who expects to see stuff like that when you're looking for pics of flip flop tan lines? *retch*
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

This one is unattractive on so many levels.

CG you promised you would not share that one! God last time I send you my sexy shots.
And for the record I only keep my ass white like that so I can still spot the spank marks .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I live in Scotland... What is this "sun" of which you speak??

Sun's a bit of an enigma, isn't it? It might be that thing in the sky, though I wager that's just an illusion.

Oh yeah, tan lines... not sexy. I prefer to get a moon tan, anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i live 10 mi out of the city und 1500 feet from nearest house....tan lines nope but just a light tan i fear the sun und what it can do too skin.......
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

CG you promised you would not share that one! God last time I send you my sexy shots.
And for the record I only keep my ass white like that so I can still spot the spank marks .

Sweetums, you might wanna try an overall base tan first.

Also, did you slap some of this stuff on your assend first?
Lurker
0 likes
Tan lines no! SPF 3000 for me.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lissabunny
Tan lines no! SPF 3000 for me.

I fully agree, me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I like it both ways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by janet_haney
Oh I like it both ways

Both ways? I thought we were talking tan lines here!!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I don't understand why pale skin isn't beautiful. Yes, I have had my share of tan lines over the years and I see no shame in them. It proves you have modesty and aren't showing off all you have for the world. Though, with tanning salons, that's not the issue like it was. I chose not to tan except when I visit the beach or go swimming at a friend's house. I just hate burning so I use lots of sunscreen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I always seem to have this tan line problem in the summer. It's hard not to when you spend a lot of time on a boat in your flippie floppies.

Curls, I will have you know the above is a standard piece of Australian clothing! Over here we call them 'THONGS', not airy-fairy 'flippy floppies'. Thongs are the staple diet of a True Blue Aussie, maybe throw in a pair of sandals (without socks) every now and again. Wearing socks with sandals or thongs is punishable by law offence. Here are a couple of examples of what NOT to do when in OZ, just so ya know....