Things in the ass, aye or nay?

last reply
176 replies
21.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've come across guys who thought the thought alone was terrifying and un-manly, and other who likes a finger in certain place?

You guys?

LPF heart
Lurker
0 likes
This has been asked SO many times on the forums. Finger, tongue, toy, you name it...... yes, it is fine and I enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NAY!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NAY for me but if he wanted it then ok
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to be the one fingering her ass, but honestly I have never come across a girl that has expressed interest in sticking something up mine. If she wanted to try then sure I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
With JohnC, love it all finger, tongues, toy....

LOL Sorry that made me laugh. That could be taken a couple different ways.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL It was fine. I knew what you meant, but could not help but notice the other possible meanings. It's quite alright. It made me smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I don't give. I don't receive. I don't probe. I don't go there. It's not a hangup, it's a preference.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Hey I didn't intend it to be but I always love a good double entendre. LOL

Oh and honestly I can usually find it in anything. LOL That one was just SO easy.

lol
Lurker
0 likes
YES! I have had fingers tongues and toys in me (not at the same time).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure get it in if its not too big its ok.oh no guys though
Lurker
0 likes
I would be willing. wife has strap-oned me once but she isn't inot it. Butt plugs and dildos are fun as well.
No real man has been back there though. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, why not!
Lurker
0 likes
Aye, fuck it, why not?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
She's done it to me once, and it wasn't bad. Haven't done it again, but i don't think if be adverse to letting her. Nothing too great, but start simple and stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes&i love it.ive had several ladies fuck me too with strapons.the 1st one was rough,but, next, expanded my ass with different sizes&then put her big strapon up me&once she got it all in,i did enjoy it&came so big&hard! Ladies do it gently&he will,want more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes&i love it.ive had several ladies fuck me too with strapons.the 1st one was rough,but, next, expanded my ass with different sizes&then put her big strapon up me&once she got it all in,i did enjoy it&came so big&hard! Ladies do it gently&he will,want more!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All's fair in love... I'll take whatever she'll give me, as long as it's no larger than mine, 'cause I'm not small and ouch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why,dont ladies just start with fingers&then,put bigger up&,they WILL,enjoy what they achieve! Try it&dont,take no4an answer!
Lurker
0 likes
Why not! Just ordered a prostate massager - could be fun ;-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well seeing as I'm into pegging, I guess it's a big ol yay for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I can't wait for her to finger my arse, but she reads me very well and can usually tell when I am not in the mood for it.

I have had toys in there in the past, but that is not a regular part of my sex life.

Never another dude.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't really mind it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please - fingers, tongues, strap on's, cocks, all welcome