Login

Naming of the sexual organs

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, ok, so we have all written them or read them, pussy, honey hole, c..., dick, cock ... most important words in erotica to some. but are you sick of seeing or tired of using the same words. Sometimes when i read a story i think, darn it that word just ruined that scene. or when i am writting i think nah, i have used that word a little to much. but when asking myself what could have been its replacement, I can't all the time come up with a replacement to fit the style of writting or storyline.

how do you try to bring a new flavour to your work in regards to naming of the anatomy?
Lurker
0 likes
Well you can use a lot of different terms, and you are right, using the wrong one can really ruin what was already a hot moment. Or using the same term time and again can do it as well. And often times words not normally associated with a cock or pussy can work wonders as well... and some can be interchangeable. Also there are terms for them that work in general use but NOT really well in a sexual story situation (as in IN the act).

Me, I like to try to substitute normal terms with words not normally associated with the organs, but that describe the passion. Words like his lust (or her lust), fire or heat, manhood/womanhood, passion (his/her). his power, her desire (or his), etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Well you can use a lot of different terms, and you are right, using the wrong one can really ruin what was already a hot moment. Or using the same term time and again can do it as well. And often times words not normally associated with a cock or pussy can work wonders as well... and some can be interchangeable. Also there are terms for them that work in general use but NOT really well in a sexual story situation (as in IN the act).

Me, I like to try to substitute normal terms with words not normally associated with the organs, but that describe the passion. Words like his lust (or her lust), fire or heat, manhood/womanhood, passion (his/her). his power, her desire (or his), etc.

Good call. This seems like the most natural approach in a story. I can't stand going to slang like schlong or trap.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The love of my life used to refer to his sword in my sheath. I called his sword Excalibur, and I was his Lady of the Lake, together we were the sword in the stone, surrounded by a lot of liquid. When I was on top, he was a mountain reaching into my puffy cloud. We also went back to the medieval euphemism of "nose" (what, you thought it was Pinocchio's NOSE that grows when he tells a lie?). I called him Cyrano because that famous fictional literary character had a "nose" that was "so big it entered a room 15 minutes before he did" and because Cyrano was the most skilled "swordsman" in all the land.

He spoke of my flower pedals opening to be pollinated. He spoke of my bush as soft Kat fur (which he loved to pet like a cat's fur, with the same result: I would PURR!). He was the volcano erupting hot lava, and I was the cloud bursting with a downpour of rain. He was my tall stalk of corn, and I was his soft taco shell (which he would stuff full of sausage). I was a strawberry set in a peach (think about what that looks like, a peach slice with a small strawberry at the narrow end)--that was Cyrano's description of his beloved Roxanne. We had a lot of these, but these are my favorites.