Ladies, Shaving your privates

last reply
35 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually do it on my own, having my partner do it is something I've never experienced but I'm not against the idea.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've helped shave it before and drawn out the pattern to shave by when she wanted some creative shape. It was fun for both of us. But we usually just wax anymore.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i know your asking the Gals but i tend to wax my wife. its easier for me to make sure we get it all
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I can do it myself, but do like when he does it. I'll also shave him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally I prefer to do it myself, simply for ease!
Lurker
0 likes
I always do it myself but I have fantasized a lot about having my lover/master do it, bathe me, shave me.. It's hot, I think.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually do myself
Lurker
0 likes
Although I would love to have someone help me, I usually do the best job myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it my self. dont want any one with a razor ...near alle those folds ....but me ...and it makes it so much easyer to get alle this stuff licked off.lHUqZLWrnC62akPQ
Lurker
0 likes
i have shaved a woman more than a few times and they love it every time, you should try it....lots of fun, especially after
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
MY BF is the only person I have ever let loose with a razor 'down there'. He lets me loose with the scissors too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never tried that.. It's usually just by myself.
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
we shave each other.not all the time but some night . It makes me so wet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I keep my mons trimmed I only shave my lips which can be tricky so not sure if I trust a partner with sharps down below.
now with waxing... that is all together different!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
I shave myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go between shaving and waxing but have let my partner shave me on occassion - it's rarely done to 'my standards' but then again, who the hell cares? lol. Usually it's just another form of foreplay and if my man is into it and wants to shave me, who am I to say no?
Lurker
0 likes
I usually take care of it myself. I have only been shaved by someone else once and it was fun.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I have shaved my girlfriend in the shower before, and also had it done to me.
It takes a great deal of trust to let another person loose on your pussy with a razor, but it is such a thrill to have someone else do it for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a big shaving fan. I did for a video once ... mostly I prefer to let this attractive woman at a local spa give me a Brazilian wax, and then go home to my husband and tell him what was going on in my imagination while she had her hands down there.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
Have trimmed , waxed and shaven ... Wax is best for me but , money can be tight so shaving is a secong option also LOVE SHAVED cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave- yes weekly and with shape.

I also prefer men to trim up down there. I only suck a man if he is nicely trimmed. I don't want my nose rammed up against his hairs.
Lurker
0 likes
I saw a lady shave a Colonel and Admiral also. I was comfortable with it.
Lurker
0 likes
i always do it myself. But would love to have my partner do it for me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lizzy94
I have shaved my girlfriend in the shower before, and also had it done to me.
It takes a great deal of trust to let another person loose on your pussy with a razor, but it is such a thrill to have someone else do it for you.

so so sexy answer.. i congratulate you,I would LOVE to shave a sweet pussy ... would be so careful and but need to have unrestricted access and fully unclothed naked female who also woont mind if i get my thumbs and fingers intimately intrusive to strech the kips and the mons to get that pretty pussy really bald... would be devastated i f i am not allowed to tste after my handy work... L O L!you have to ask me how many steps, how many different instruments and how much time i would devote to this exercise...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
I do it my self. dont want any one with a razor ...near alle those folds ....but me ...and it makes it so much easyer to get alle this stuff licked off.68joC63iU6gCaBWg

Wish you would trust me to do it for you... i will be more careful than you about all the nooks and crannies and those delightful folds ... and imagine .. me licking with be more horny i hope..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've only ever done it to myself. I don't think I would like to be shaved by another man ever.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my husband shaves me. To me it is erotic to have him between my legs. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've always only done it myself, but i'm open to it