last reply
53 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
how do you like pussy hair to be?
I'm thinking of trying something new and I'm wondering what the overall favorite is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very shortly trimmed or bare. Just my preference.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a small landing strip.
Lurker
0 likes
It's the epitome of personal preference. I find my girlfriend extremely attractive when she shaves because I know she's gone out of the way to be sexy (largely for me), but I find her equally attractive on the much more normal occasions when she does not because I know she's more comfortable. It can get so itchy if you don't keep it pretty close.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Bald please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like hairy underarms? Legs? Why would someone like a hairy pussy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me preface this by saying that it is first and foremost a personal preference. I wouldn't say that anyone wants pubes to be untamed, but I can't say 100%.

The common advice I've seen (elsewhere, at least) is to remove the excess. You can have pubes, but at least keep them trimmed and out of the way. It makes oral that much better when your partner doesn't have to worry about licking up loose hair, which is a turn-off for many people (me included).

Personally, I prefer completely shaved or a landing strip.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The initials WMM carved into the thatch. That would be damned impressive.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally hair down there does not bother me, but my wife likes to keep it bare and i don't object.
Lurker
0 likes
As little as possible please. Anything from well groomed with clear access to the lips and clit to a full clean shave/wax. Natural is fine, but I prefer not to have to deal with tangles of hair impeding the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No hair down there at all is best ....Just hate having a good munch and ya get a hair stuck in the back of your throat...
Lurker
0 likes
I just want to say go with what's good for you and what you're happy with.
You did say you were 'thinking of trying something new' so I would just do it and try something new and see how you feel about it.

Personally I think trimmed is nice, but hey if things got that far and i discovered it was all bushy I wouldn't complain....I'd just tell I may be a while.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer clean shaven, bare skin is just erotic. Not that I've ever been with a girl who didn't shave.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it shaved in the summer o natural for winter and a heart shaved in after valentines day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would say it depends on the woman

some women look amazing with no hair, others ... well... dont

I would say that my general preference is a little hair, like a strip, or just a tuft right above the clit area
0 likes
Somewhat of a dissenting voice here. Natural is great and my first choice. Neatly but minimally trimmed is also good. I'm not crazy about landing strips so next step would be bare, though it would be third at best for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally much prefer completely natural. I've never been with a woman that was completely shaved. I love the way hair looks and feels, and every woman's hair is a little different, a little unique.

My wife recently, against my objections, started trimming more and more of her hair-it used to be real thick, and now there's very little left. I thought it was kinda sexy at first, when she didn't have much hair, and her clit was visible and easy to lick, but now she's just shaved too much off and i told her to grow it back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Landing strip or no hair at all
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free.
Charles Evans Hughes

Both the American people and nations that censor the internet should understand that our government is committed to helping promote internet freedom.
Hillary Clinton I love this quote, no country in the world has put more into censorship, control and surveillance, then USA the last 10 years. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Neatly trimmed works for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like it trimmed but not bare.

I want my women to look like a women.

Trimmed makes it much more fun for "Down South"

One girl I dated would save a V in her hair and that was pretty hot.
Lurker
0 likes
if your gonna have it... at least keep it well trimmed..... much more pleasureable for oral.
Lurker
0 likes
trimmed actualyl dont like it bald creeps me out a bit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must admit to finding some of this thread slightly ambiguous when I think of current fashions in men's facial shaving such as funny little triangles of beard, beards with no moustache or the one I hate the most a couple of days stubble which I personally feel looks unwashed and wonder how female's think of such adorned male faces scrapping away at their tender parts. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bald with a landing strip coming in a close second
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i like there to be a little bit of hair. i don't care what fashion but just a little bit too much gets stuck in your teeth and none just looks prepubescent.
Lurker
0 likes
They don't have to be bald, I don't mind a little bit of hair just as long as it's not wild and all over the place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bald or just tiny landing strip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bald is best for licking, but a nicely trimmed area can be pretty sexy, too.