Truth Or Dare

last reply
49 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone ever play Truth or Dare on the forum or is that best left for the chat room?

Does anybody want to play electronic Truth or Dare ?

My wife and I have done it a number of times thru email. Pretty hot sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok explain how you do it?
Lurker
0 likes
People do it through the chat rooms and for me personally, it gets really confusing because they try and have a t/d session, but a conversation is going on at the same time. I'm sure they're having a lot of fun, it's just not for me. As for an electronic t/d, I have no idea what you mean.
0 likes
Quote by jakehatteras
Does anyone ever play Truth or Dare on the forum or is that best left for the chat room?

Does anybody want to play electronic Truth or Dare ?

My wife and I have done it a number of times thru email. Pretty hot sometimes.

Sorry to let you know that someone has beaten you to this (almost 2 years ago) you can find the thread here:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst15118_Truth-Or-Dare.aspx
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Sorry to let you know that someone has beaten you to this (almost 2 years ago) you can find the thread here:

Thanks For The Link!
That wasn't worth a crap,
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by jakehatteras

Thanks For The Link!

Sure it was. Told you that this had already been started in games and if you're interested in continuing the game, then go post there and get it going.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Sure it was. Told you that this had already been started in games and if you're interested in continuing the game, then go post there and get it going.

Where's games?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Oh I get it! You're trying to solicit the public forums for participants in your private game.
Good luck with that!

Oh and thanks for being so polite!
Y so touchy?
Lurker
0 likes
You say this:

Quote by jakehatteras

Thanks For The Link!

Then ask for help?

Quote by jakehatteras

Where's games?

Good luck with that....

Check the Index. Please don't ask me where the index is...
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Y so touchy?

How is that being touchy? Being told that the link wasn't worth a crap, when it's exactly what the OP was talking about.
If someone tells you you're an idiot or being a jerk, would you not stand up for yourself? Or would you smile and agree with them?

Edit: Just curious as to why you jumped in. Why get involved? (Or should I say Y get involved?)
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with you Dudealicious. Another respectful day on Lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think people react a certain way when others get mad at responses well that are not what the poster was looking for but to

me..were..kinda warranted...hello many times asked ?'s!!

see when you post a public question... well to me that leaves you WIDE open from general to sarcastic depending on what YOU put in your topic

i bet others would do a truth or truth ...question one as a dare would be hard to prove

in fact i WOULD of but your "that was worth a crap" put me off....too

i dont think dude was touchy just someone who was trying to help you

as he did to me once too (TO HELP ME!!)..he is a great guy funny and smart...and from his posts on here....well very well versed on lush specifics...

so how about a thank you to anyone who even takes the time to answer anything on here

THANK YOU LUSHIES!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

How is that being touchy? Being told that the link wasn't worth a crap, when it's exactly what the OP was talking about.
If someone tells you you're an idiot or being a jerk, would you not stand up for yourself? Or would you smile and agree with them?

Edit: Just curious as to why you jumped in. Why get involved? (Or should I say Y get involved?)
I don't think he was trying to make it personal. The link just wasn't what he was looking for. Thanks but, that doesn't help me one damn bit. See where i'm goin? Now if he said something like "Mind your own damn business"or 'i don't need your crap advice" i would take that as personal.

To answer your question, I would probably smile and look the other way to be honest.I'n not much into petty confrontations these days.
0 likes
I don't think he was trying to make it personal. The link just wasn't what he was looking for. Thanks but, that doesn't help me one damn bit. See where i'm goin? Now if he said something like "Mind your own damn business"or 'i don't need your crap advice" i would take that as personal.

To answer your question, I would probably smile and look the other way to be honest.I'n not much into petty confrontations these days.

Hence why you jumped in, in the first place right?
See where I'm goin?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Hence why you jumped in, in the first place right?
See where I'm goin?
You seem to look for anything you can find to jump on new Lush members. You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason. Some of your members that have been here a few years can get a little out of hand with comments made towards other members and you're nowhere to be found.iUTVUC5ONFp3YhFC

I'm just tryin to provide you with some insight and assistance, Dude.

P.S. Considering that three of the six posts in that previous truth or dare thread are from the op i guess you could consider it a crap thread. No one really played right?
0 likes
You seem to look for anything you can find to jump on new Lush members. You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason. Some of your members that have been here a few years can get a little out of hand with comments made towards other members and you're nowhere to be found.hNoHpn1Av99SPAhx

P.S. Considering that three of the six posts in that previous truth or dare thread are from the op i guess you could consider it a crap thread. No one really played right?

For the record, I have had one interaction with you. In fact I feel like you have assimilated yourself to be a great member here. But for some reason, you have taken the onus on yourself to stick up for someone you don't know and crap on me. Congrats you look like a modern day Lush superhero!

My apologies that I may not have understood the OP but it seems like you're some amazing fucking mind reader and knows exactly what the original post was all about. bows at your feet and yells. "I'm not worthy"

Ease off man, besides how many versions of truth or dare exist anyway?
Y don't U check?

0 likes
You seem to look for anything you can find to jump on new Lush members. You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason. Some of your members that have been here a few years can get a little out of hand with comments made towards other members and you're nowhere to be found.2aeV3b6PCozRtorS

Just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

For the record, I have had one interaction with you. In fact I feel like you have assimilated yourself to be a great member here. But for some reason, you have taken the onus on yourself to stick up for someone you don't know and crap on me. Congrats you look like a modern day Lush superhero!

My apologies that I may not have understood the OP but it seems like you're some amazing fucking mind reader and knows exactly what the original post was all about. bows at your feet and yells. "I'm not worthy"

Ease off man, besides how many versions of truth or dare exist anyway?
Y don't U check?
Actually you've condemed me on a couple of seperate occasions as i remember. Due to the nature of my career i tend to pay a great deal of attention to detail, both a blessing and a curse.But, it's not about me, i've noticed that you have a tendancy to hold past incidents over other members heads. For example; You've brought back months old posts by certain members( when they've an insulting post) and held it over thier head. Also, i've seen where you have made kind of a smart (off topic) remark to another members reply to a post.

Is it maybe that you've been here for awhile and seen enough BS comes thru here that you might be a bit edgy towards newer members? cause it seems to me that newer members don't always get a fair shake around here imo. So eager to label pervs and condem thier topics for example.T5SAk2lEmHZ20pl0 This is my 1st ever sex site membership f y i. ( look there's that 'y' again)

Really though, i'm not tryin to screw with you or sprite. You're a little harsh to some members at times imo. Maybe it has something to to with being seasoned members and dealing with all the shit that comes thru here perhaps.

Again, i'm not tryin to fuck with you dude nor play some masked superhero

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out.
I like sprite, why'd you have to go and do that? Y oh Y?
0 likes
Actually you've condemed me on a couple of seperate occasions as i remember. Due to the nature of my career i tend to pay a great deal of attention to detail, both a blessing and a curse.But, it's not about me, i've noticed that you have a tendancy to hold past incidents over other members heads. For example; You've brought back months old posts by certain members( when they've an insulting post) and held it over thier head. Also, i've seen where you have made kind of a smart (off topic) remark to another members reply to a post.

Is it maybe that you've been here for awhile and seen enough BS comes thru here that you might be a bit edgy towards newer members? cause it seems to me that newer members don't always get a fair shake around here imo. So eager to label pervs and condem thier topics for example.Zixvr73TTHZkFXVz This is my 1st ever sex site membership f y i. ( look there's that 'y' again)

Really though, i'm not tryin to screw with you or sprite. You're a little harsh to some members at times imo. Maybe it has something to to with being seasoned members and dealing with all the shit that comes thru here perhaps.

Again, i'm not tryin to fuck with you dude nor play some masked superhero

Not only to your posts confuse me at times, but your grammar is horrid.

If you say you're not trying to fuck with me why post? I have asked you a few questions and for some reason you have failed to answer them. Why's that? Maybe because I make sense in what I have said.

Just to let you know my profession also requires attention to detail (and lots of it). Hey guess what!?! Maybe that's why I remember what people post, and bring it to their attention at a later date to show we do listen to what people say. Doesn't that suck! Members actually listening to others!?! What a concept.

0 likes
I like sprite, why'd you have to go and do that? Y oh Y?

With your "attention to detail" did you forget that you originally called her out as not being as receptive to new members?

Why'd I have to do what, when you already had done it to yourself?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

With your "attention to detail" did you forget that you originally called her out as not being as receptive to new members?

Dudealicious, time to change your screen name to sirwhinesalot. Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jakehatteras

Dudealicious, time to change your screen name to sirwhinesalot. Just saying.

Jake, I too am a newbie and have submitted a similar number of posts to you. I have not been black-balled, criticised, put down or received any negative comments from either dudealicious or sprite and so I completely disagree with your generalisation. In my experience the replies by these two and the majority of others are friendly and courteous.

If it is tiring for newcomers then I should imagine that it is even worse for old-timers when the same questions are repeated quite so frequently, even more so when asked without reference to spelling, punctuation, grammar, tact, diplomacy or indeed intelligence. I think therefore a little allowance should be given for the occasional caustic comment which slips out.

In fact when it does it is generally in response to a unwarranted post and almost always reflects what I and I suspect most other Lushies are thinking.

Just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Not only to your posts confuse me at times, but your grammar is horrid.

If you say you're not trying to fuck with me why post? I have asked you a few questions and for some reason you have failed to answer them. Why's that? Maybe because I make sense in what I have said.

Just to let you know my profession also requires attention to detail (and lots of it). Hey guess what!?! Maybe that's why I remember what people post, and bring it to their attention at a later date to show we do listen to what people say. Doesn't that suck! Members actually listening to others!?! What a concept.
I guess i am fucking with you, tough! and lets not kid ourselves, there are plenty of times when you haven't answered someone's questions. my attentiveness to detail directly contributes to quality and effectivesness of patients health care regimen as well as saving lives. Unless your career path is along the same lines you really have no comparison.

I can't believe that your first name is the same as your user name. I get the feeling no matter what i or anyone else says you are always going to think you are right.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Never said i didn't like her or you for that matter. I just stated a fact as to not just single you out. Don't try and make it out to be a personal attack on her because at best it was an observation.

Seriously, if anyone here has a problem with me? just let me know when you want a shot at the tittle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVEWHENUSWALLOW...you wrote: "You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason." WHAT did you mean about this as far as SPRITE is concerned? I, for one, feel you owe SPRITE an apology.

And yet you proclaim to like SPRITE...??? I do NOT know DUDEALICIOUS, nor have I ever had any casual contact with him in these forums, but I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with him when he wrote: "just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out."

Perhaps you don't recognize DUDE'S (or SPRITE'S) sense of humor??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
LOVEWHENUSWALLOW...you wrote: "You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason." WHAT did you mean about this as far as SPRITE is concerned? I, for one, feel you owe SPRITE an apology.

And yet you proclaim to like SPRITE...??? I do NOT know DUDEALICIOUS, nor have I ever had any casual contact with him in these forums, but I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with him when he wrote: "just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out."

Perhaps you don't recognize DUDE'S (or SPRITE'S) sense of humor??
Meaning that i've had more than 1 not so nice encounter with both of them and which would be more 'not so nice encounters' than with anyone else on here. Possibly because i'm a new member and an easier target to use as an outlet for venting compared to jeopardizing a long term cyber friendship with someone who has been here awhile?

You may feel that an apology is in order but, that doesn't mean that you're gonna get one.

Also, you're right i don't know here personaly so i guess i would be better off saying that i don't have a problem with Sprite. She's not the trouble maker that Dude is.

I get that you're a fanboy and feel the need to rush to her defense but if i really wanted to attack her i could do much better than this.

Oh, btw i don't think it's an issue of humor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My statement was: "I, for one, feel you owe SPRITE an apology."

You replied: "You may feel that an apology is in order but, that doesn't mean that you're gonna get one."

I did NOT ask for an apology for myself as your statement implied. You are NOT reading this correctly, so perhaps you are NOT reading other comments correctly either...thus causing you to make uncalled for comments about folk here.

As far as "fanboy" is concerned...thanks for the chuckle. You obviously do NOT know that much about SPRITE, nor my "fanboy" relationship with her. (Thanks again for the chuckle on "fanboy"...that's almost priceless)