Multiple men cumming in you a turn-on?

last reply
135 replies
65.0k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Does the idea of being filled with semen from several different men turn you on?

Have you ever had more than one man shoot their load inside you in a threesome/group sex? If so, how did you like it?

If not, is it something you would be interested in trying, and under which conditions?
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes. When that next cock slides into me I get so turned on. I feel a sense of erotic power, knowing that more then one man has decided to release himself inside of me. What a rush!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Does the idea of being filled with semen from several different men turn you on?

Have you ever had more than one man shoot their load inside you in a threesome/group sex? If so, how did you like it?

If not, is it something you would be interested in trying, and under which conditions?

No, the thought makes me queasy, which I guess answers all of your other questions by default.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had the wonderful experience of 2 guys twice and 3 guys on one occasion. Makes you feel like the slut Queen!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure as hell does - in my fantasy world. I'm far too prim in real life though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE LOVE it when my man cums inside me...and ONLY my man...definitely NOT a fan of being a dumping receptacle for spunk. Yeah, no thanks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well if it was with my Master, and one or two men/Doms he chose.. ehmmmm... then hell YES!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE it soo much, the more men the better ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it when more men (and women;)) come in me... It turns me on so much!!! But only 2?!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Legend
I love it when more men (and women;)) come in me... It turns me on so much!!! But only 2?!?

Why not more than two? Do you feel it is taboo for three or four?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

No, the thought makes me queasy, which I guess answers all of your other questions by default.

My thoughts exactly.
Lurker
0 likes
FUCK NO!! x 3
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyDeborah
I've had the wonderful experience of 2 guys twice and 3 guys on one occasion. Makes you feel like the slut Queen!

Nice! Was your partner involved in any of them, or all randoms? I need to warm my gf up a bit more to the idea of being a slut queen... she's cautiously curious about the idea so far. then once she's raring to go, I can't wait to get some hot MFM action

Quote by Legend

How exactly do women "come in you"? lol

Quote by swollen
Sure as hell does - in my fantasy world. I'm far too prim in real life though.

What if your man suggested it? Would you really turn it down?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have no objections. To me, it is not about how many, or woman power, or the erotic thrill. It is simply proper sex, with many men, done as it should be; without condoms. Yes, I love having a man cum inside me and the wonderful feeling of another and then another following in and making me wetter. From my considerable experience, men are more hesitant to follow in another man's cum.
Lurker
0 likes
I would die and go to heaven if six guys all wanted to cum inside of me. Cum Bucket I ma. Fill me up and I'm happy. There's nothing like the feel of warm, wet cum dripping out of your pussy after a good long rough fuck session. Getting wet just thinking about it. hehehehhehe
Lurker
0 likes
Purely as a fantasy the idea of being held captive in a sumptuous castle where the devastatingly handsome and very fit knights use me for their sexual entertainment, I’m shared and passed from one to the other is very hot.

The fantasy is just that and doesn’t have side effects or take into account the harsher graphic reality the OP puts forward of being used as a spunk bucket, it kind of takes the gloss off the fantasy.

So in reality the answer is no, it sounds gross.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it, I like it a lot in factsmile When I am at certain type of parties I love to have differnent men cum in me in any of my holes:) I get insatialbe sometimes and don't want them to stop and afterwards I love the feeling of their cum leaking out of my holes:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
I have no objections. To me, it is not about how many, or woman power, or the erotic thrill. It is simply proper sex, with many men, done as it should be; without condoms. Yes, I love having a man cum inside me and the wonderful feeling of another and then another following in and making me wetter. From my considerable experience, men are more hesitant to follow in another man's cum.

Luvitall just about says it right.

But I am finding that American men are not as homophobic about this subject as they were in the past. At a party and being the girl at the center of attention there seem to be one guy ready after the previous is finished.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The idea of it turns me on quite a lot and factors into some of my fantasies.

I've had a threesome with two guys before, but both wore condoms so I have not experienced this in reality.

And so - here's the only issue - a bunch of strangers coming inside me without using protection isn't the safest kind of sex to have. Yeah, I know - I'm killing the fun kink factor here.

I do love the idea of it in fantasy and in reality if there were certain assurances that I knew sexual histories and that they had been recently tested, it could be game on if the situation was right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The idea of it turns me on quite a lot and factors into some of my fantasies.

I've had a threesome with two guys before, but both wore condoms so I have not experienced this in reality.

And so - here's the only issue - a bunch of strangers coming inside me without using protection isn't the safest kind of sex to have. Yeah, I know - I'm killing the fun kink factor here.

I do love the idea of it in fantasy and in reality if there were certain assurances that I knew sexual histories and that they had been recently tested, it could be game on if the situation was right.

My thoughts eactly! Even the part about the threesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Erm, no.

Pretty much.

I know that, on lush anyway, it's all about 'omggggg, I love it when I can feel their cum dripping out and down my legs when I'm getting the train home from my fuck buddy's house'.

Okay.....not for me thanks. Being cum IN is hot, yeah....but only if you're able to jump in the shower after and clean up. I am not going around dripping.

My line of thinking here was simply that if numerous men cum in me I am going to be doing a lot of dripping....icky.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Everyone has different tastes. I do know a few ladies who've been very turned on by that and even in just a few circumstances have helped them achieve that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously, I'm not a woman, but I somehow feel the question is based in misogyny and disrespect. A perversion, if you will, of intimacy and commitment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At times I love it in me or on me it doesn't matter
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Pretty much.

I know that, on lush anyway, it's all about 'omggggg, I love it when I can feel their cum dripping out and down my legs when I'm getting the train home from my fuck buddy's house'.

Okay.....not for me thanks. Being cum IN is hot, yeah....but only if you're able to jump in the shower after and clean up. I am not going around dripping.

My line of thinking here was simply that if numerous men cum in me I am going to be doing a lot of dripping....icky.

So the dripping is your only objection?

The mess accounts for half of the hotness, anyway. A cum dripping woman is sexy, plain and simple. If you have to prevent leakage, it's a good idea to use a tampon. Then you can keep it IN too!

Quote by UberSlut69
I would die and go to heaven if six guys all wanted to cum inside of me. Cum Bucket I ma. Fill me up and I'm happy. There's nothing like the feel of warm, wet cum dripping out of your pussy after a good long rough fuck session. Getting wet just thinking about it. hehehehhehe

I think that might be the hottest post I've ever read on here
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Everyone has different tastes. I do know a few ladies who've been very turned on by that and even in just a few circumstances have helped them achieve that.

I hosed a Bajoran cum dumpster once. Okay, I don't know if she was actually a real Bajoran but she had similar nasal ridges, and she volunteered to be my lil pass around toy. I couldn't find any takers.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
Obviously, I'm not a woman, but I somehow feel the question is based in misogyny and disrespect. A perversion, if you will, of intimacy and commitment.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

I kid.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
The mess accounts for half of the hotness, anyway. A cum dripping woman is sexy, plain and simple. If you have to prevent leakage, it's a good idea to use a tampon. Then you can keep it IN too!

I don't agree that it's plain and simple. I don't think that's sexy at all. I think sexy is a very subjective thing.

Quote by WMM
I hosed a Bajoran cum dumpster once. Okay, I don't know if she was actually a real Bajoran but she had similar nasal ridges, and she volunteered to be my lil pass around toy. I couldn't find any takers.

I had to google that word, certainly not the first time that's happened on Lush, and now that I did, I'm happy that I didn't know what it was.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nothing better than being in a room full of hot hung boys getting fucked while watching them waiting knowing they are all going to fuck you and fill you full of cum,the feel of cum running out of your holes is amazing,im so glad i found a hubby who i can do what i want with,im very lucky,not that he has a choice,lol