Login

How do you gals get ready for anal

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive wanted to try anal sex, but never been able to do it.. My ass seems way too tight. How do you girls manage to do it? Even a finger in there hurts if it's too deep. Doesn't help that the guy I'm seeing is well hung either. I just can't see it fitting in there. How do you do it if you have a tight bum? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dianaaa
Ive wanted to try anal sex, but never been able to do it.. My ass seems way too tight. How do you girls manage to do it? Even a finger in there hurts if it's too deep. Doesn't help that the guy I'm seeing is well hung either. I just can't see it fitting in there. How do you do it if you have a tight bum? LOL

My 'anal correspondence course' has instructions...

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/kates-anal-correspondence-course-1.aspx

The anus is not like the vagina. It does not have lubrication, it has very powerful muscles that can shut it pretty much completely and the male and female anatomy are essentially the same. OK so women don't have a prostate but the right angle and position can get some serious G-spot action going.

The trick is lots of preparation and lube. You need to get the ass ready for the idea you are going to put something inside. Then you need to start small and work your way up. Contrary to the popular belief it is not about 'stretching' the anus. Its really about building up a comfort level.

Need to take it really slow as far as width goes. Length has no effect as only the outer inch or so of the anus has any nerves at all.

Oh and NEVER play with anything that could get lost. An anal plug would be a good investment, Start small and work your way up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are so many existing threads on this. Do a search and you will find all the info you want. And Yes, you can still do it and enjoy it even if your ass is really tight, afterall, most are!