Rimjob etiquette

last reply
7 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
During a rimjob (ie. just licking the outside of the asshole), is it acceptable to go back and forth between the ass and pussy, or do you ladies feel that it's a one way street? This is assuming that you're clean enough for your partner to want to lick your ass, of course.

What about kissing your partner after he/she has given you a rimjob? I know that's a personal preference. My gf has no issues with kissing me afterwards. Her pussy has more of a taste than her ass ever does anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Can go back and forth. If you're clean you're clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it when you go back and forth between my ass and pussy, as long as you spend enough time on my ass too and not just a "courtesy" lick, LOL. And as far as kissing afterward, I like that too but I know I am clean. So I guess that would be a personal preference for most women.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I like it when you go back and forth between my ass and pussy, as long as you spend enough time on my ass too and not just a "courtesy" lick, LOL. And as far as kissing afterward, I like that too but I know I am clean. So I guess that would be a personal preference for most women.

Oh yes, I don't know how common rimming is these days but I'm one of those guys who actually enjoy licking ass more than licking pussy, and can do it for a long time, because I just can't get enough of the female ass and it feels so naughty especially when it makes the girl squirm in pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just swipe it all around down there; about 4 hours should do it. I'm a clean freak for any anal play so go to town and kiss me while you're at it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back and forth between asshole and pussy just feels so good for me as a giver and her as the receiver. We are fastidious about beng clean so that's not an issue. Tongue fucking and probing is also great fun for both of us as giver and receiver. And, yes we kiss each other afterwards. That's hot too.
Lurker
0 likes
Only just been introduced to the delights of a playful tongue tickling my bottom, but damm its so fucking hot....