Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What happens when I edit and resubmit a story?

last reply
2 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I want to fix a typo, say, or correct a small issue with one of my stories, what will happen when I resubmit? Does the story lose all views, votes and comments and appear on the front page as if it were a new story, or does it simply update and retain views, etc.?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by hardnhot18
If I want to fix a typo, say, or correct a small issue with one of my stories, what will happen when I resubmit? Does the story lose all views, votes and comments and appear on the front page as if it were a new story, or does it simply update and retain views, etc.?

It goes into the "unverified stories" list, where the changes are highlighted, so the story verifiers don't have to re-read the story.

All votes and comments remain, but it doesn't appear on the front page - it goes back to where it was originally. smile

Official story mod answer :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excellent, thanks. I figured that would be the case or else no one would want to address typos or other mistakes in their stories. But now I will edit without fear!