Shave vs Wax

last reply
17 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is probably already a thread but I couldn't find it. Do you prefer to shave or wax? Why?
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm terrified of waxing. So painful! I shave, keep things trimmed, but I never go smooth.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave frequently and try my best to keep myself smooth. I'm considering waxing in the future but I'm not sure about how much it'll hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shave my legs, but "between my thighs" I stay as nature made me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am so glad you asked this... I shave, but have been recently considering waxing...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I wax! It hurts like a bitch the first few times, but once you get used to it, it isn't that bad. And it's so much easier than having to keep up with shaving. The only downside is the cost- I pay about $65 for mine, including tip, every 6 weeks. I feel like it's worth it, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wax all the way I go once per month shaving causes me major irritation and the longer I've waxed the thinner and more sparse the hair as gotten. I don't find a brazillian wax very painful at all guess I'm just used to it. The key is to exfoliate with baking soda that prevents ingrown hairs and red spots.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like waxing, its smooth and it only hurt the first few times, well worth 75 bucks a month
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer waxing. It lasts longer between re-growth, slows down hair growth and get less in-grown hairs and red spots. Will shave in an 'emergency'. The only downside to waxing is that you have to allow for some re-growth before they can wax it off, so you end up fuzzy for a little while compared with shaving when you can tidy it every day. For me, smooth all over is best.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave and trim, but want to wax. I'm afraid of how painful it will be. Probably in the future I'll do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaving has a shorter life (two days max before regrowth which is prickly and can be a pain)
Waxing longer life, hair grows back soft and smooth. less grows back.

my experience with full wax, only a breath of pain
my experience with shaving. i get cut up by my regrowth. so if i do shave i have to every day...too lazy for that
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer to wax I love that silk smooth feeing afterwords, makes me so damn wet and silk underwear is a must.

It can be a little painful but it isn't too bad.

It is hassle trying to get to a salon every time though so I do have to sometimes shave between appointments
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done both.

Waxing - It hurts but takes longer to grow back. It is nice if you are going on a vacation and do not want to worry shaving. And it can cost. I think I was paying 45.00 that is with tip for a full bikini, includes all front but no the butt.

Shaving - Grows back a lot faster. But it does not hurt and well it cost you the razor.

Needless to say I hve gone back to shaving now. Got tired of the pain and paying for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, waxing looks and feels much better when it's over. Second, it virtually eliminates ingrown hair that happens when shaving. Third, no stubble. Fourth, it lasts much longer. Fifth, hair grows back more sparsely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave. I have waxed before and liked the results but it hurt. But I am seriously thinking about trying it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Started waxing when I was 16. Got a spa gift certificate from one of the seniors on my cheerleading squad. The other seniors were talkin about waxing. I was terrified of the pain! I went ahead and did it and omg it hurt! I got used to it eventually.