Cum for the stories, stay for the people

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I joined this site as I'm sure most of you did for the wonderful stories on here. I continue to enjoy the stories, but I've found the people (chat rooms, forums, etc) to also be a very important part of this site. I was wondering if anyone else felt like the people on here have become another reason to stay?

Ps: Sorry if this was terribly worded, wasn't quite sure how to get my point across.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I understand what you are trying to say,I too joined lush for the nice stories they have on here,but a long the way I have met some wonderful friends on here some that I have become very close with.My friends are the major reason I stayed on here I still read the stories but what I'm saying is that I stay because of the wonderful people on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! As my profile clearly states, originally came for the stories but stayed for the people. If you're discerning enough, you will be able to weed through the fakes and liars and crazies to find the true gems in the bunch and real friendships can indeed bloom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree. The people here are fascinating. I now come here for the forums/friends first and stories second.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, definitely the people. The forums are fun, intelligent for the most part, and interesting. A fun forum post started with one word...good. People began posting a recognized phrase that started with the word good. I think it is over at the Lounge or the Pub. Take a look.

Also, I still find it amazing that people from all over the world can post in the forums and chat in real time. But then again I'm old enough to remember when phones were all hard wired and had rotary dials.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The more you look around the more fun you can find.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, the people here are very lively. I can think of at least a handful of people that I really like and it's not just for their stories. Actually I've found that once you get to know a person, you can enjoy and understand their stories, or if they don't post stories, their forum posts, better than if you just were sort of acquainted with them. There's a definite social element at work here and it's definitely what keeps people coming back for more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I joined for the people and enjoy the stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by findingnichole
I joined this site as I'm sure most of you did for the wonderful stories on here. I continue to enjoy the stories, but I've found the people (chat rooms, forums, etc) to also be a very important part of this site. I was wondering if anyone else felt like the people on here have become another reason to stay?

Ps: Sorry if this was terribly worded, wasn't quite sure how to get my point across.

Ditto

I am Finding Lush to be a warm inviting place to come. The forums valuable and informative...the long time members looking out for the less wise. And their encouragement is immense.. my thanks to all
Lurker
0 likes
I mostly cum here for the stories. Such a wide variety, which is the spice for life. Yet the people are wonderful. Haven't met many people on here yet but those that I have met in chat seem nice and easy to get along with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a learning curve for me, who knows what may happen?
Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came to Lush Stories seven years ago because a very dear friend, one of the best writers or erotic fiction, invited me. After delaying a few months, enjoying the stories, I joined and continued to read - getting a wonderful education; no one ever said that "educational reading" is confined to a library.

Currently I visit Lush primarily because of some very dear friends, wonderful chats, and also for interesting forums and still erotic stories.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angeldust
I understand what you are trying to say,I too joined lush for the nice stories they have on here,but a long the way I have met some wonderful friends on here some that I have become very close with.My friends are the major reason I stayed on here I still read the stories but what I'm saying is that I stay because of the wonderful people on here.

Me too, And angeldust is one of those wonderful people!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And Syl is one of those very special persons - real, honest and true.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA