Artistic Pussy

last reply
16 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever shaved or trimmed a design(lightening Bolt, heart, etc.) into you bush? If so, why and what design? If no, would you?
Lurker
0 likes
I have. To amuse myself and surprise a lover.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I have. To amuse myself and surprise a lover.
Mind if I ask what you sculpted?
Clever Gem
0 likes
No, but i have a terrible obsession with sculpting my hair into the bestest mohawk while i'm conditioning it in the shower.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Nope.... Smooth, silky smooth...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried out a heart shape many years ago, but my hair there isn't dense or dark enough for it to relly stand out, so abandoned it. Wasn't worh the constant work. Went to fully waxed and have been ever since. Much easier to clean up too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I don't think it would ever stand out enough. I keep things short, but that's it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. When I did have hair it was either in a trimmed triangle or a landing strip. But I have been bare for many years now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope not too artistic...like Nikki, bare, trimmed to a triangle or landing strip...right now bare as a baby's bottom
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i thought it read "Arctic Pussy". i was thinking along the lines of Snow Leopard or Siberian Tiger or something. Color me disappointed...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i thought it read "Arctic Pussy". i was thinking along the lines of Snow Leopard or Siberian Tiger or something. Color me disappointed...

Don't worry that's deffinitely what I read at first as well lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can i just ask how you get the shape of something in there??

do you have stencils or what??

mirror or does someone do it for you?

if you do cool if not cool...

a scape is a scape is a scape...

so shave on my lushies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once. Just for the shock and awe value. I even dyed it hot pink for shits and giggles.

He still laughs and comments about it to this day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

inb4 "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED"
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've never done any sculpting but a landing strip, other than that it's always bald. But I have vajazzled before. The reason I did it was because I'm like in love with Jennifer Love Hewitt, and there was this one interview I saw where she raved about vajazzling, so I decided to give it a try. It was fun, but I don't bother with it anymore.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You're welcome.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i thought it read "Arctic Pussy".
AS did i but i was thinking it was more along the lines of Eskimo pussy.