Who The Hell?

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever looked at your mate, and your self ..and ask............ WHO the hell am I with.....what to do?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes . Life can be funny.
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly, yeah. You just need to figure out what's making you feel this way and if you can fix it, or better yet, talk with your mate and figure some stuff out. And maybe through talking, you find some answers to your dilemma. It's a tough situation. Been there and I hope to never be back. Same to you. Good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, after an argument or something
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, yeah. I think I was seventeen or so and I was dating an absolute pillock. I'm sure we were doing something very routine and I just remember it dawning on me, in a light-bulb flicking on in the brain kinda moment, what a complete arse he was.
We broke up pretty soon after that.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've looked at an ex and thought, "WTF was I doing with him?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My last girlfriend and I were both the frilly girly girls and no one was in charge. It was nine months of hell for me she was all touchy and so was I. We were always worried about the others feelings to the point we tippy toed around each other. One day I said to her "Just what the fuck do you see in me?" She said nothing I got my shit and left! Then I met my current GF and life is grand.

Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
Have you ever looked at your mate, and your self ..and ask............ WHO the hell am I with.....what to do?

I've asked myself that every day for 7 years. But divorcing him would be financial ruin for me, as it was in my last divorce. So my answer has been to find lovers on the side.